Bharath Raj L
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Having 04 years of teaching experience at NIE. Having interest on the research of the manufacturing and production streams. Also exposed to the institute borne duties like NBA, NAAC, coordinators for few programmes like induction programme, workshops, conferences, technical talk, seminars etc. Associate Member at Institute of Engineers (Lifetime Membership). Secured first rank in M.Tech.
- B.E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M.Tech (VTU, Belgaum)
- Vijaykumar H, Bharat Raj L, V Auradi , S T Dundur, “Studies on mechanical and machinability properties of B4Cp reinforced 6061 aluminium MMC produced via melt stirring”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Scientific.net, volume 592-594, July 2014
- Vijaykumar H, Bharat Raj L, V Auradi, “Experimental investigation of cutting forces, surface roughness in the turning of B4Cp reinforced 6061 Aluminium metal matrix composites”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562, vol.10, No.24, 2015.
- Operation Management,
- Mechanical Engineering Sciences,
- Computer Aided Engineering Drawing,
- Metallurgy and Advanced Materials,
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.