Dr.Bhuvan E Nalige
Department of Mathematics
|Phone No:||+91 8884581057|
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the National Institute of Engineering (NIE), Mysuru. Before joining NIE, I was an Assistant Professor at NitteMeenakshi Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
I obtained my PhD at University of Mysore under the supervision of Prof. K. R.Vasuki.
- Assistant Professor
My main research is on SrinivasaRamanujan’s works. In particular q- series, Elliptic integral and Eisenstein series. My current research work is on relations between q differential operators and L-functions.
- On Ramanujan's Eisenstein series identities ( Anusha T), Publications de l'Institut Mathématique, 111, 69-76,2022 (Scopus).
- On Ramanujan’s Incomplete Elliptic Integral Identities, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., 51, No. 4 (2020), pp. 1797–1751. (SCI Expanded- Web of Science, Impact factor- 0.38).
- Level 28 analogues of Ramanujan’s type series fos).r 1/𝑢, accepted, 2020, Indian Journal of Mathematics (with K.R. Vasuki and T. Anusha) (Scopus)
- On Somos’s identities of level twenty one and its partition interpretations, Mathematick Vesnik, 72, No. 1 (2020), pp. 1–5, March 2020 (Scopus).
- Elliptic integrals and Ramanujan-type series for 1/𝑢 associated with 𝑇0(N ), where N is a product of two small primes (with K. R. Vasuki, T. Anusha and S. Cooper), J. Math. Anal. Appl.,472, Issue 2, 2019, pp. 1551–1570. (SCI- Scopus, Impact factor- 1.18).
- On some Eisenstein series identities associated with Borwein’s cubic theta functions, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., 49, No. 4 (2018), pp. 698–703. (SCI Expanded- Web of Science, Impact factor- 0.38).
- "cases for 𝗒 also?, A question raised by Ramanujan" (with K R. vasuki), Int. J. Number Theory,15, No. 1 (2019), pp. 183–188 (SCI Expanded- Scopus, Impact factor- 0.70).
- On a Ramanujan’s Eisenstein series identity of level fifteen (with K. R. Vasuki), Proc. Math. Sci., 129, 57 (2019) (SCI Expanded- Web of Science, Impact factor 0.32) .
- On Ramanujan’s Modular equations of degree 21 and its related identities (with K. R. Vasuki and T. Anusha ),Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., 50, Issue 4, 2019, pp 1097–1105 (SCI Expanded- Web of Science, Impact factor- 0.38) .
- Ramanujan’s Eisenstein series of level 3 and 6, its application (with K. R. Vasuki and R. G. Veeresha), South East Asian J. Math. Math. Sci, 14, 01-18, 2018.
- On Ramanujan's Eisenstein series identities ( Anusha T), Publications de l'Institut Mathématique, 111, 69-76,2022
- Completed NPTEL Certification course on Essential of Mathematics for Machine Learning conducted by IIT-Roorkee with 61 % score in the year 2021.