Dr. Raju D. S.
Department of Mathematics
- Associate Professor
Received certificate of appreciation for presenting live lecture sessions in the “VTU e-shikshana Program
- Latha and D.S. Raju, on harmonic univalent functions, “International Journal of Computing and Mathematical Applications”, Vol. 1, No.1, June 2007, pp., 31-37.
- Latha and D.S. Raju, “A note on certain classes of analytic functions, Journal of Analele Universita tii Din Oradea”, Vol. 16, 2009, pp., 65-74.
- Latha and D.S. Raju, “Certain classes of multivalent functions, South East Asian Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences”, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp., 55-61(2008).
- Latha and D.S. Raju, “On a class of univalent functions”, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Trends in the Application of Mathematics, Erode, Tamil Nadu, 2007.
- Latha and D.S. Raju, “A note on neighborhoods of certain classes of analytic functions with negative coefficients”, Acta Mathematica Universitatis Comenianae, Vol. 77, No. 2, pp., 271-277(2008).
- Latha and D.S. Raju, “Some criteria on integral means for certain classes of functions with negative coefficients”, Journal of Mathematics and Applications, Vol. 30, No. 30, pp., 91-102(2008).
- Latha and D.S. Raju and N. Poornima, “A note on radius of starlikeness and convexity of p-valent analytic functions”, International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, Vol. 2, No. 23, pp., 1111-1116(2008).
- Latha and D.S. Raju, “Sufficient conditions for Dziok-Srivastava type functions of order β”, Ultra Science Journal, Vol.22, No.1 pp., 333-339(2010)
- Dileep L and Raju D S, “Certain classes of analytic functions by using Salagean Carlson Shaffer operator”, International journal of mathematical archive, Vol 9, No. 3, pp. 1-3 (2018).
- Raju D S, Integral representation of analytic functions associated with conic section, International journal of scientific engineering and research, Vol. 6, No. 10, pp. 40-44 (2018).
- Vijaya Shetty and Raju D S, Coefficient Bounds for Subclasses of Bi-univalent Functions Defined by (p, q)- Derivatives, International Research journal of engineering and technology, Vol. 07, Special Issue, June 2020, pp. 166-173.