Department of Mathematics
I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the National Institute of Engineering (NIE), Mysuru. Before joining NIE, I was an Associate Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
I was Post Doctoral Fellow at IISc, Bengaluru. During my stay at IISc, I worked on the distribution of quadratic residues modulo prime p with Prof. Sunil Chandran and Dr. Siddarth Barman.
I obtained my PhD at NITK Surathkal under the supervision of Prof. S M Hegde. My PhD thesis mainly deals with the proof of three conjectures on graceful digraphs. I was honoured to recieve the best paper award during the National Meet of Research Scholars in Mathematical Sciences (NMRSMS)-2010 at IIT Madras. Also, I had the previlage of being awarded the NBHM and the Dr. D S Kothari Post Doctoral Fellowships.
My current research focuses on finding bound on the number of k-term arithmetic progressions of quadratic residues and nonresidues modulo prime p
- B.Sc(University of Mysore)
- M.Sc (University of Mysore)
- Ph.D (NITK Surathkal)
- Graceful labeling of Digraphs-a survey, AKCE International Journal of Graphs and Combinatorics, 18(3), 143-147, 2021 (ESCI).
- A note on least nonresidue modulo prime p, Accepted for publication in Proceedings of Jangjeon Mathematical Society(Scopus).
- Shivarajkumar (2016): “Beyond Schur's Conjecture”, American Math. Monthly, (123), 66-70, (SCI).
- S M Hegde and Shivarajkumar(2016): “Further results on graceful digraphs”, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, (2), 315-325.
- S M Hegde and Shivarajkumar (2014): “On k-graceful digraphs”, Utitlitas Mathematica, (95), 161-173, (SCI).
- S M Hegde and Shivarajkumar(2014): “On graceful unicyclic wheels”, ARS Combinatoria, (117), 47-64, (SCI).
- S M Hegde and Shivarajkumar(2013): “Two conjectures on graceful digraphs”, Graphs & Combinatorics,(29), 933-954 (SCI).
- UG – Advanced Calculus, Numerical Methods, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics.
- PG - Combinatorics