Dr. Vijay B.T.
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Vijay B T (LM ISTE) received his Ph.D. degree in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) at the National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli in April 2019. I received Bachelor of Engineering degree in ECE and Master of Technology degree in Digital Communication Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi at NMAMIT Nitte-Karkala (2010) and RVCE Bengaluru, India in 2013, respectively. Currently I am working as an assistant professor in the department of ECE at NIE Mysuru since February 2019. My research topics are Wireless Networks, Quality of Service (QoS), WLAN Standards, and Wired and Wireless Communication systems. Overall, I published 10 papers which includes 5 journal papers and 5 conference proceedings in 6 years of experience. During doctoral and master’s degree I was awarded a fellowship by MHRD for excellence of studies. Basically, I belongs communication domain, so I teach communication-oriented subjects like wireless communication, wireless networks, digital communication and so on.
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M. Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Ph. D (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
- Vijay B T, Prashanth T N (2022) An Efficient Neighbor Discovery Scheme for Mobile using Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, 18(2), pp. 07-13.
- B T Vijay, B Malarkodi (2019) High Efficiency WLANs for Dense Deployment Scenarios. Sadhana Journal, 44:33.
- B T Vijay, B Malarkodi (2019) MAC Improvements for Very High Throughput WLANs. International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems, Inderscience Publishers, 22(1), pp. 74-97.
- B T Vijay, B Malarkodi (2018) Quality of Service improvements in IEEE 802.11ax Wi-Fi. ICTACT Journal on Communication Technology, 9(3), pp. 1838-1845.
- B T Vijay, B Malarkodi (2016) QoS based MAC Layer Enhancement in WLAN IEEE 802.xx. International journal of Information Processing, IK International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 10(4), pp. 1-19.
- B T Vijay, B Malarkodi (2016) Improved QoS in WLAN Using IEEE 802.11e. Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, 89, pp. 17-26.
- H V Kumaraswamy, Vijay B T (2013) Efficient Beamforming Algorithm for MIMO Multicast with Application Layer Coding. International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Technology, 4(2), pp. 116-28.
- Prashanth, T. N., & B T Vijay, (2022). An Adaptive Nearest Finding Scheme for Mobile Using Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE North Karnataka Subsection Flagship International Conference (NKCon), pp. 1-6.
- G Jayasree, K P Indulekha, B T Vijay, B Malarkodi (2018) Optimal Location Aided Routing with directional antennas in mobile Adhoc Networks. International Conference on Computer Networks and Inventive Communication Technologies (ICCNCT 2018), Coimbatore, springer cham, pp. 148-159.
- B T Vijay, B Malarkodi (2017) A study of IEEE 802.11aa. The Eight International Conference on Computing Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), IEEE, IIT Delhi, pp. 1-6.
- Vijay B T, H V Kumaraswamy (2013) Efficient Beamforming Algorithm for wireless multicast using MIMO. National Conference on Advances in Information and Communication Technology (ICT), pp. 63-68.
- Manjunath G, Vijay B T, Maria Roshini Prasad, Rukmini T S (2012) Design & experimental work on a micro-strip patch antenna with different feed techniques for ISM band. National Conference on Antennas & its Applications (NConANT), VTU, Bangalore, pp. 51-56
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Networks
- Optical Fiber Communications
- Electronics Fundamentals
- Computer Networks (PG)
- Information Storage Networks (PG)
- Communication Systems
- Control Systems