Dr. Yajunath Kaliyath
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
I am currently working as an Assistant Professor in the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have joined the institute in December 2020. I have obtained M.Tech & Ph.D degree in VLSI Design from NITK Surathkal. My primary area of interest is Analog and Mixed Signal IC design and their low power solutions. I’m passionate about teaching and I take pride in keeping the classroom environment lively and interactive.I’m passionate about teaching and I take pride in keeping the classroom environment lively and interactive. I do cycling and play badminton to keep myself fit.
- B.E. degree from JNTU Kakinada, AP
- M.Tech. degree from NITK Surathkal, KA
- Ph.D. degree from NITK Surathkal, KA
- Kaliyath and T. Laxminidhi. (2019) “A 1.8 V 8.62 μW Inverter-based Gain-boosted OTA with 109.3 dB dc Gain for SC Circuits”, IETE Journal of Research, Taylor & Francis,Volume: 65 (6), 749-757.
- Kaliyath and T. Laxminidhi. (Aug. 2016) “A 1.8 V 11.02 μW Single-Ended Inverter-Based OTA with 113.62 dB Gain.” Distributed Computing, VLSI, Electrical Circuits and Robotics (DISCOVER), IEEE, 237–24.
- Electronics Fundamentals
- Analog CMOS IC – 2
- Analog CMOS IC – 2 Lab
- Mixed Signal Design
- Mixed-Mode VLSI Design Lab
- Research Methodology