Rashmi M R
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
My research interests are in the field of Internet of Things and its application. I am currently pursuing Ph.D. in the trust based nodes identification field of Social Internet of Things.
- Guest Lecturer
- Assistant Professor
- Rashmi M.R., C Vidya Raj. (2019) A Review on Trust Models of Social Internet of Things. In: Sridhar V., Padma M., Rao K. (eds) Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 545. Springer, Singapore, 24 April 2019, pp. 203-209, ISSN: 2088-8708, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-5802-9_19.
- Rashmi M.R (2016) A Revised approach to Receiver Based Multicasting in Adhoc Networks published in IJCTER journal, Volume 02, Issue 03; March-2016, e - ISSN : 2455 – 1392.
- Rashmi M.R (2014) Analysis of Data Aggregation Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks. published in "International Journal of Applied Engineering Research and Development ", ISSN(Online):2278-9383 ,ISSN(Print):2250-1584.
- Introduction to C# Programming and .Net Concepts
- Object Oriented Programming with C++
- Object Oriented Modeling and Design
- Management Information System
- Digital Electronics
- Data Structures using C
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Database Management Systems
- Computer Networks
- System Simulation and Modeling
- Big Data Analytics for Automation