NIDYA M. V.
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
My research interest includes the design and implementation of nonlinear, robust as well as optimal control strategies for nonlinear systems. The design and verification of various control strategies for benchmark systems such as cart-pole system, ball and beam module, and 3-DOF helicopter are done as a part of the completion of my M. Tech as well as Ph. D research works. The performance enhancement of relatively optimal control strategy and its application for target interception of the missile is the current work that I am focused on. I have teaching experience as an Assistant Professor at College of Engineering, Vadakara for one semester and at KMCT College of Engineering for Women, Kozhikode for one semester.
- B.Tech (EEE) from School of Engineering, CUSAT
- M.Tech (Instrumentation and control systems) from NIT Calicut
- Ph. D (Control systems) in the Department of Electrical Engineering at NIT Calicut
- Design and Implementation of robust relatively optimal control schemes for uncertain nonlinear affine systems with external disturbances. (Not a funded project)
- M. V., Jeevamma Jacob, and Mija S. J., "Stabilisation of Ball and Beam Module Using Relatively Optimal Control," International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 265-272, March 2019. DOI: 10.18178/ijmerr.8.2.265-272
- Vijayan, N.M., Johnson, M.S. & Jacob, J. Convex-Optimization-based Constrained Control Strategy for 3-DOF Tandem Helicopter using Feedback Linearization. J Optim Theory Appl (2021), Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10957-021-01900-4
- M. V., Mija S. J. and Jeevamma Jacob, “Feedback-linearization Based Robust Relatively Optimal Trajectory Tracking Controller for 3-DOF Helicopter", Engineering Science and Technology; An international Journal, Elsevier. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jestch.2021.08.007
- M. V., Mija S. J. and Jeevamma Jacob, "Performance Enhancement of Relatively Optimal Controller for Continuous Time Systems." IECON-2020, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1109/IECON43393.2020.9254586
- Control Systems-1
- Control systems-II
- Electrical Machine Design
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Introduction to Electronics