NITESH K A
Assistant Professor (FTC)
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Joined The National Institute of Engineering on 26th August 2022. Have served at the capacity of Assistant Professor, Dept. of ECE, VVIET, Mysore for a period of 2 years and at NIE Institute of technology for 3+ years. Currently pursuing research under the supervision of Dr. Ravichandra, Assoc. Prof and Head, Dept. of ECE, MIT-Mysore. Completed my graduation from MIT, Mysore and Post-Graduation in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems from Dept. of PG studies, VTU Regional Centre, Mysuru. I have inclination towards research in the field of EV/HEV and Data science. So, I wish to positively work in the direction of research.
- B.E. VTU, Belagavi
- M.Tech- Dept. of PG studies, VTU Regional Centre, Mysuru (DECS)
- ( Ph.D) - On going at VTU, Belagavi
- Assistant Professor
- Design and Implementation of Data centric battery management system model for E-vehicles.
- Design and Development of Intelligent Li-Ion Battery Controller to Integrate High Energy and High-Power Cells for Electric Vehicle’s (EV’s).
- A study on battery controller design for the estimation of State of charge (SoC) in battery management system for Electric Vehicle (EV)/ Hybrid EV (HEV).
- "A Bicycle to E-Bicycle Phase-1” project successfully completed fromJuly 2020 to November 2020 at Innovmon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Bengaluru.
- "A Bicycle to E-Bicycle Phase-2” project successfully completed from December 2020 to June 2021 at Innovmon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Bengaluru.
Journal Publication: 1. Presented Research paper "A study on battery controller design for the estimation of State of charge (SoC) in battery management system for Electric Vehicle (EV)/ Hybrid EV (HEV)" in 2nd International conference on Adaptive Computational Intelligence2020 (ICACI-2020), In Collaboration with University of Sannio, Benevento, Italy and Springer, Organised by GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 15th & 16th December 2020. Awarded as Best Paper. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42979-021-00600-0 2.Published in International Journal “Design and Implementation of Varmit Control System in Food Storage Facility”,IJSRD - International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 5, Issue 04, 2017 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613. Conference Proceedings: 1.Published in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) “ Multi-Account Embedded ATM Card with Face Recognition Security System”| Special Issue, 2020 | ISSN: 2278-0181|IETE Conference Proceedings. 2. The research paper titled "Design and Implementation of surveillance approach radar for border security force” was published in the International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) bearing ISSN: 2278-0181NCESC 2018 Conference Proceedings held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 17-05-2018 and Paper ID- NCESC-09. 3. Published in national conference proceedings, the research paper titled “ARDUINO Based Digital Fuel Gauge and Vehicle Monitoring System” at National Conference on “VLSI, Communication and Signal Processing” – (NCVCS-2015), RajaRajeswari College of Engineering, Bangalore. ISBN: 978-93-81361-16-0.
Title of the Invention :
“TRANSMISSION SWITCHING MECHANISM FOR A HYBRID VEHICLE” with Application No.202041018848 A was filed on 02-MAY-2020 and was published in the OFFICIAL JOURNAL OF PATENT OFFICE, INDIA on 05-JUNE-2020.
TRANSMISSION SWITCHING MECHANISM FOR A HYBRID VEHICLE” with Application No.EP21171477.9 is filed on 24-MAY-2021 at European Patent Office.
- Information Theory and Coding
- Digital Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wireless Communication
- Optic Fiber Communication
- Advanced Communication Lab