Pooja P K
Department of Civil Engineering
Master's Graduate in Geotechnical Engineering from NIT Agartala and completed Bachelor's of Civil Engineering from The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru.
Area of Interest
- M.Tech from National Institute of Technology, Agartala.
- B. E. from National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru.
KSCST 2018 - Increasing the yield of ring well by user friendly approach
- Award of Excellence in Pre-University for securing Distinction, 91.83%. Ranked 49 out of 1.7 lakh students for Karnataka State in 2014.
- Received Meritorious Award for achieving a perfect score in Mathematics in higher secondary board exams from Marimallapa Pre-University College.
- 34th Rank for Karnataka state SSLC board by securing 94.56% among 7 lakh in 2012
- Prasanna H.S, Harshavardhan S.C, Chaitra A.R, Pooja P.K., Beeresha P. (2020) Increasing the Yield of Ring Wells by User Friendly Method. In: Latha Gali M., Raghuveer Rao P. (eds) Construction in Geotechnical Engineering. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 84. Springer, Singapore
- Engineering Mechanics
- Building Materials and Construction
- Geotechnical Engineering Laboratory