Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Rao Bahadur Y Mahabaleswarappa Engineering College (RYMEC), Ballari-2014.
- M.Tech in Power Electronics from Ballari Institute of Technology &Management (BITM), Ballari-2017.
- Pursuing PhD at Presidency University (PU), Bangalore from Jan-2020.
- Guided for a Project which is awarded as one of the Best Projects in Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST), 44th Series of SPP; IISc, Bengaluru sponsored project - 2021
- High voltage gain for grid-tied applications using interfaced buck- boost-derived fly back converter approach with single switch IJSETR/Volume-06/ Issue-19/ Feb-May-2017 DOI/ISSN : ISSN 2319-8885
- Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Modeling of Electrical Machine Apparatus (MEMA)
- Microcontrollers Lab
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering Lab
- Transmission and Distribution
- Testing and Commissioning of Power System Apparatus
- Renewable Energy Source