Sandesh S Nayak
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Having 08 years of teaching experience, out of which 04 years at NIE. Having interest on the research of the composite materials, renewable energy technologies, manufacturing and production streams. Also exposed to the institute borne duties like NBA, NAAC, coordinators for few programmes like induction programme, workshops, conferences, technical talk, seminars etc. Associate Member at Institute of Engineers (Lifetime Membership)
- B.E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M.E (VMU, Salem)
- Ph.D (VTU,Belagavi)
- Praveen R N, Murali D, Sandesh S Nayak, “Tribological Characteristics of Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)Thermoplastic Composites”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, ISSN 2278-0149, vol.2, No.4, October 2013.
- Sandesh S Nayak, Sachin D, Ramachandra, “Sea Water Microgrid- A Review”, International Journal of Modern trends in Engineering and Research, ISSN 2349-9745,vol2, October 2016.
- Sandesh S Nayak, K Ruben Joseph, “Evaluation of Sugarcane Bagasse Polymer Composite for Structural Applications”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, e-ISSN 2395-0056, vol.7, issue.01,January 2020
- Tajamul Pasha, Sandesh S Nayak, Vishal T S, Vinay Simha A, “An Investigation of the Mechanical and Tribological Properties of Aluminium Alloy Series with SiC Metal Matrix Composites: A Review”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, e-ISSN 2395-0056, vol.7, issue.02, Febraury 2020
- Sandesh S Nayak, Varun K, Skanda H, “Mechanical characterisation of glass fibre composites by Using recycled plastics: a review”, ”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, e-ISSN 2395-0056, vol.7, issue.02, Febraury 2020
- Tajamul Pasha, Sandesh S Nayak, “Modelling of robotic waiter using firebird V robot”, Journal of Mechanical Robotics, e-ISSN 2582-2187, volume 5,issue 1, 2020
- Sandesh S Nayak, Dr. Muniraju M, “Tensile & Flexural Behaviour of Sugarcane Bagasse Composites”, International Journal of Recent Technology & Engineering, e-ISSN :2277-3878, volume :08, Issue -06, March 2020
- Sandesh S Nayak, Natarajan S(2016) : “Finite Element Analysis on Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Blade”, ICMAT – International Conference on Advanced Materials & Technology, organized by VMKVEC, Salem.
- Sandesh S Nayak, Dr Muniraju M (2020) : “Natural fibre reinforced polymer composite for automobile (structural) applications”, ICMAT – International Conference on Advanced Materials & Technology, organized by JSSSTU, Mysore under TEQIP-III & NPIU(National Project Implementation Unit)
- Power Plant Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Sciences
- Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
- Dynamics of Machinery
- Kinematics of Machinery
- Introduction to Engineering Design