Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
I have 5 years of experience in academics. Skilled in Cadence VLSI, Verilog HDL, NS2 and NetSim. Strong education professional with a Master of Technology (M.Tech.) focused in Digital Electronics and Communications Systems from Visvesvaraya Technological University. I am currently a Graduate student IEEE member. My research interest is in the area of Network on Chips (NoC), Digital VLSI design. I have qualified UGC-NET (Electronics) in June 2019.I am a Bharatanatyam (Indian Classical dance form) performer. I devote my free time in teaching the art form and also learn new dance forms.
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M. Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Asfia Armaan, Chaithra, Akarsha S Raj, B S Sameeksha and Shruthi R (2019): “ Food Spoilage Detection”, National conference NCCOSINE-2019 at NIE, Mysuru on 19 May 2019
- Shruthi R and Lohith B N (2014): “Implementation of FPGA Based Electronic Control Unit for Aircraft Engines”, National Conference on Advances in Communication and Signal Processing (NCACSP-14) at St. Joseph Engineering College, Mangalore on 14th August, 2014.
- Shruthi R, Srushti K P, Swetha K T (2013): “IMPLEMENTATION OF CODED OFDM USING AWGN AND RAYLEIGH NOISE”, International Conference on Technology Management for Green Environment (ICTMGE-2013) at VTU Regional Centre, Mysuru from 19-21 September, 2013.
- Communication Networks
- Digital Design using Verilog HDL
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Electronic Fundamentals