Suhaas K P
Deputy COE & Assistant Professor
Department of Information Science and Engineering
A Research Scholar currently pursuing research in the field of Ad Hoc Networks. My core research area resides in building a robust model for Congestion Resilient Communication in Zone Routing Protocols of Ad Hoc Networks. I am also versed in Reinforcement Learning algorithms of Machine Learning, which I have incorporated into my research in Ad Hoc Networks to predict future congestion outcomes in dynamically varying infrastructure-less networks. I also have various research papers published in high-indexed and several Scopus indexed journals.
Other areas of interests include – Distributed Systems, Distributed and Consensus Algorithms, Cryptography, Blockchain Technology, Bitcoin Cryptocurrency, Ethereum Blockchain and Social Psychology.
- (Ph.D)- Pursuing, REVA University
- M.Tech- VTU
- B.E- VTU
- Assistant Professor (July 2017 to till-date)
- Lecturer (July 2016 to June 2017)
- Suhaas K P, S Senthil, “GC-ZRP: Cross-Layer Architecture Based Geographical Network Condition Aware Zone Routing Protocol for MANET”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), Volume-8, Issue-1, ISSN: 2277-3878, May 2019.
- Deeksha M Kumar, Harshitha M, Muhammed Faheem E, Nesar N, Suhaas KP, “Providing in-Database Analytic Functionalities to MySQL: A Proposed System”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol-6, Issue 3, ISSN: 2395-0056, March 2019.
- Suhaas K P, S Senthil, “A Study on Advancements on the Zone Routing Protocol of Hybrid Ad Hoc Networks”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication (IJRITCC), Vol-5, Issue-3, ISSN: 2321-8163, pp: 137-140, 2017.
- Suhaas K P, Bhagavant Deshpande, Satyanarayan Reddy, “Improvement of Fault Tolerance and Performance in Storage Area Networks by Redefining the Replication System along with the use of LDAP Servers: A Proposed System”, International Journal of Engineering Research (IJER), Vol-4, Issue-3, ISSN: 2319-6890(Online), pp.179-181, 2015.
- Suhaas K P, Yamuna P, Bhagavant Deshpande, “An Automation in Security Development Lifecycle as a part of Quality Assurance for Developed Softwares” International Journal of Engineering Research (IJER), Vol-4, Issue-4, ISSN: 2319-6890(Online), pp. 292-294, 2015.
1. Anushree Prabhu, Sushmitha M, Shravani M, Nikitha M, Suhaas K P, “Early Pothole Detection Method and Accidental Preventive Technique Using Machine Learning Algorithm”, 3rd National Conference on Engineering Innovations and Solutions, GSSSIETW, Mysore, April 2019.
2. Suhaas K P, S Senthil, “A Study of Various Routing Protocols for Ad Hoc Networks”, International Symposium on Cloud Computing and Data Analytics (ISCCDA-17), The National Institute of Engineering, March 17-18, 2017.
3. Shubham Kumar, Suhaas K P, “Using Meta-Programming to Treat it’s Source as Data and Simulate Interospection and Evolution among Cognitive Systems”, International Symposium on Cloud Computing and Data Analytics (ISCCDA-17), The National Institute of Engineering, March 17-18, 2017.
4. Suhaas K P, “A Study of Various Routing Protocols for Ad Hoc Networks”, Cloud Computing Applications for Commerce, Management, Science and Technology, Maharaja Education Trust, 27 November, 2016.
- Object Oriented with C++
- Software Engineering
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Object Oriented Programming with Java
- Protocol Engineering
- Information and Network Security