Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
With a niche for teaching, I began my career as a Lecturer at The National Institute of Engineering in the Department of Electronics and Communication in 2015. My M.tech Specialization being Signal Processing , my research interest is also streamlined in the area of Speech Processing with a novel idea to serve the needy.Research work is in progress.There has been a profound learning curve and overall growth since I began my career.Besides I’m also interested in applying Machine Learning based techniques to various problems and projects.I’m quite adept in Matlab, Python , and C .Can work on Linux platforms with ease.I believe in the concept of learning by simulation which I could successfully introduce in the Communication Labs. Besides have fostered interest in students to take up electives then introduced , like Advanced DSP, Speech Processing etc.
I have been an instrumental in several Industry interactions that have happened as part of the curriculum and outside . Have been liaison to bring industries for technical talks and have organised Workshops and FDP's where renowned industrial personnel have given valuable insights and shared their knowledge. Have been resource person as part of workshops and have given talks.
Besides Academics , singing and writing are my strong passions.Have anchored various events within the campus and outside.
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M.Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Rakesh NS Harish NG, Saicharan R, Kumar P, Aneeta SAntony . Assiting System for Deaf and Mute Using Arduino Lilypad and Accelerometer. International Journal Of Advance Research, Ideas And Innovations In Technology. 2017; 3(3). Citation :3
- Aneeta SAntony ,Shila R , P S Puttaswamy ,Detection and Classification of Power Quality disturbance using wavelet transforms and probabilistic neural networks International Journal of Soft Computing and Artificial Intelligence, Vol-2 citation :1
- Acharya, Mohan S., Asfia Armaan, and Aneeta S. Antony. "A Comparison of Regression Models for Prediction of Graduate Admissions." 2019 International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Data Science (ICCIDS). IEEE, 2019. Cited :8
- Aneeta S Antony , Sneha Sara Jacob , Anusha Danday ,Kavitha S S “Multicore Implementation of wavelet transform using Scilab. " IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology eISSN: 2319-1163 | pISSN: 2321-7308
- Aneeta S Antony Elimination of Harmonics using Filters incorporating Neural Network Control International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science (IJSEAS) Volume-2, Issue-1, January 2016
- Rohini Nagapadma, Aneeta S Antony “Prepaid electricity billing system using GSM technology”, Electronics & Communication Engineering,The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru, India, ISCCDA-17,International symposium on cloud computing and Data analystics- 2017.
- Aneeta S Antony ,Shila R , P S Puttaswamy ,Detection and Classification of Power Quality disturbance using wavelet transforms and probabilistic neural networks IRAJ Conference Chennai
- Aneeta S Antony , Sneha Sara Jacob , Anusha Danday ,Kavitha S S “Multicore Implementation of wavelet transform using Scilab. Conference T John College of Engineering
- Electronic Fundamentals
- Digital Switching Systems
- Advanced DSP
- Digital Signal Processing
- Speech Processing
- Multimedia Communication
- Neural Networks
- Control Systems
- Digital Switching Systems
- Wireless Networks