Anupama B C
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
I have an experience of working in the field of Medical Image Processing. I also work on Digital image processing with my UG students. I have an experience of 3 years in teaching. My primary research interest are Medical image processing, Speech signal processing. I would like to work on some of the thrust areas like Artificial intelligence, Machine learning and Deep learning.
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M.Tech (JSS S&TU, Mysuru)
- Anupama B C, Sheela N, “Performance Analysis of Learning Algorithms for Automated Detection of Glaucoma”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Volume. 8 , Issue. 5, May – 2019.
- Sheela N, Anupama B C, “Performance Analysis of Hybrid Features for Automated Detection of Glaucoma”, National Conference of ISOI, 2018.
- “A Hybrid Model to Ensure Biosecurity during Pandemic Situations Using OpenCV”, Syeda Arbeena Kausar, Roopa K, Kaushik S Arakalgud and Anupama B C, International Conference on Computing, Communication, Electrical and Biomedical Systems (ICCCEBS) 2021Coimbatore, India
- Electronics fundamentals
- Operating system
- Advance communication and coding theory
- Antenna and wave propagation
- Digital image processing