Dr. B R Ananthapadmanabha
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
My primary research interests are in Power converter Design and Control. The applications include Electric vehicle battery charging and Motor drives. The power quality improvement and reactive power support of these battery of electric vehicles is another area of interest. The significance of these Power quality improvement converters in the back drop of renewable energy sources such as wind adds value in pursuing these interests. However, I am also quite interested in Non-linear control and estimation methods as these are the areas which attract attention of many considering its necessity in some critical control applications.
- B E (Bangalore University)
- M. Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Ph.D (Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Institute of Technology, Surat)
- Baig, Zuhaib, Dr SB Shivakumar, and Dr T. Ananthapadmanabha. "A multi-objective hybrid algorithm for planning electrical distribution system." International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology 11.3 (2020).
- B. R. Ananthapadmanabha, R. Maurya and S. R. Arya, "Improved Power Quality Switched Inductor Cuk Converter for Battery Charging Applications," in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 33, no. 11, pp.9412-9423,Nov.2018.doi: 10.1109/TPEL.2018.2797005
- BerigaiRamaiaha Ananthapadmanabha, RakeshMaurya, Sabha Raj Arya, “Bidirectional converter for electric vehicle battery charging with power quality features. International transactions on Electrical Energy Systems,VL - 28, IS - 9, SN - 2050-7038, doi:10.1002/etep.2589, SP - e2589, 2018
- B.R.Ananthapadmanabha, RakeshMaurya, Sabha Raj Arya , “Smart Battery Charging Station for Electric Vehicle using Half Bridge Power Converter”, International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems.19(4), pp. -. Retrieved 19 Dec. 2018, from doi:10.1515/ijeeps-2017-0257
- Berigai Ramaiaha Ananthapadmanabha, MauryaRakesh, AryaSabha Raj, "Magnetic energy recovery switch–based power quality AC-DC converters", International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, VL - 27,IS - 8,SN - 2050-7038,DO - doi:10.1002/etep.2350,SP - e2350, 2017
- B.R.Ananthapadmanabha, RakeshMaurya, Sabha Raj Arya, “Electrical Vehicle Battery Charger with Improved Power Quality Cuk-derived PWM Converter”, in Journal of Green Engineering.volume-7, Issue 1&2, January2017.
- B.R.Ananthapadmanabha, RakeshMaurya, Sabha Raj Arya, “Hybrid Converter for Electric Vehicle Battery Charging with Power Quality Features”, in International Journal of Computational Systems Engineering
- B.R.Ananthapadmanabha, RakeshMaurya, Sabha Raj Arya,Dr.Chittibabu, “Isolated Bidirectional power converter for electric vehicle battery charging with power conditioning”,in(3rd International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies):Under Review
- Electric Drives
- Electric Machine Design
- Control System
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronic Applications to Drives
- Power Electronic Devices and Circuits
- High Frequency Switching Power supplies