Dr.Imran M Jamadar
Department of Mechanical Engineering
I am working in the research area of vibration based condition monitoring of rotating machineries and vibration control with the start of my Ph.D. work. I have developed mathematical models for prediction of the vibration amplitude from damaged bearings. I am presently working on the development of mathematical models for the performance enhancement of textured journal bearing and gearbox fault diagnosis. In future I want to engage myself in the similar assignments with my students. I am interested to work in the development of Nano-material blended lubricants for the enhancement of performance of rolling contact bearings, gears and journal bearings for different applications. I am presently teaching finite element methods and research methodology for M.Tech. Design and B.E. Mechanical students. I am presently coordinating M.Tech. Machine Design Program. I have developed lab work rubrics for the assessments of skills and attitude of students. Developed open ended problems for the assessment of students. I am also reviewing for the
- B.E (Shivaji University, Kolhapur)
- M.Tech (VJTI, Mumbai, Mechanical Engineering Machine Design)
- Ph.D. (SVNIT, Surat, Mechanical Engineering)
- I.M.Jamadar, B.Suresha, P.K.Samal, 2021, Dimensional Amplitude Response Analysis of Vibrations Produced by Defects in Rolling Contact Bearings, Sound and Vibration-Accepted for Publication.
- I.M.Jamadar, 2021, A Model to Estimate Synchronous Vibration Amplitude for Detection of Unbalance in Rotor-Bearing System, International Journal of Acoustics and Vibration-Accepted for Publication.
- G.S. Divya, B. Suresha, H.M. Somashekar, I.M. Jamadar, 2020, “Dynamic Mechanical Analysis and Optimization of Hybrid Carbon-Epoxy Composites Wear using Taguchi Method”, Tribology in Industry, DOI: 10.24874/ti.931.07.20.11.
- P. Pradeep, M.Y. Aravind Rao, B. Suresha, I.M. Jamadar , S. Seetharamu, 2020, “Mechanical behaviour and tribological properties of cenosphere-copper composites using design of experiments”, Materials Today: Proceedings, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.10.494.
- I.M.Jamadar, S.A.I.Bellary, 2019, “Damage detection of forced draft fan bearings-a case study in sugar factory”, accepted- Indian Journal of tribology.
- I.M.Jamadar, S.A.I.Bellary, 2019, “Model Based Condition Monitoring for the Detection of Failure of a Ball Bearing in a Centrifugal Pump”, Springer Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, Vol.19, pp.1556–1568.
- I.M.Jamadar, D.P.Vakharia, 2018, “Correlation of base oil viscosity in the grease with vibration severity of damaged roller bearings”, Emerald, Journal of Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, Vol.70 (2) pp.264-272.
- I.M.Jamadar, D.P.Vakharia, 2017, “A New Damage Diagnostic Approach for Deep Groove Ball Bearings having Localized Surface Defects in the Raceways”, ASME Journal of Tribology, Vol.139, pp. 061103-1-10.
- I.M.Jamadar, D.P.Vakharia, 2016, “A Novel Approach Integrating Dimensional Analysis and Neural Networks for the Detection of Localized Faults in Roller Bearings”, Elsevier Journal of Measurement, Vol.94, pp.77–185.
- I.M.Jamadar, D.P.Vakharia, 2016, “An in-situ synthesized model for detection of defective roller in rolling bearings”, Elsevier Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol.19, pp.1488-1496.
- I.M.Jamadar, D.P.Vakharia, 2016, “A Numerical Model for the Identification of the Structural Damages in Rolling Contact Bearings Using Matrix Method of Dimensional Analysis”, ASME Journal of Tribology, Vol.138, pp. 021106-1-12.
- V. G. Mulik, V.A. Mane, I. M. Jamadar, 2014, “Implementation of the Hidden Markov Models in the Robust Speech Recognition”, International Journal of Advance Research In Science & Engineering, Vol.3, Issue 10, Oct.– 2014, ISSN: 2319-8354.
- S.M. Patil, R. G. Desavale, I. M. Jamadar,2013, “Conceptual Structure Design Through Thickness Optimization Of High Pressure And High Temperature Self-Regulated Pressure Valve Using Non-Linear Transient Finite Element Analysis”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT,) Vol. 2, Issue 6, June – 2013, ISSN: 2278-0181.
- S.S.Chavan, R.G.Desavale, and I. M. Jamadar, “Experimental Investigation of Effect Of Angular Positioning Of Legs On Structural Stability Of Pressure Vessel And By Using Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 2, and Issue 6, June – 2013, ISSN: 2278-0181.
- G. N. Rakate, R.G. Desavale, I.M. Jamadar, 2013, “Structural Design of Overhanging Pressure Vessel Support Used In Pyrolysis Process Using Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis For Structural Stability”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 2, Issue 6, June – 2013, ISSN: 2278-0181.
- I.M.Jamadar, S.M.Patil, S.S.Chavan, G.B.Pawar, and G.N. Rakate, 2012, “Thickness optimization of inclined pressure vessel using nonlinear finite element analysis using design by analysis approach” , International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), Volume 3, Issue 3, Sep- Dec (2012) ISSN 0976 – 6340(Print), ISSN 0976 – 6359(Online) © IAEME.
- I.M. Jamadar, R.M.Tayade, and V.G. Patil, 2012, “Structural Analysis of Inclined Pressure vessel Using FEM”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 1, Issue 3, May – 2012 ISSN: 2278-0181.
- I. M. Jamadar, S.A.I.Bellary, 2019, “A New Approach for Detection of Rotor Unbalance for Minimizing Premature Rolling Contact Bearing Failures”, 10th International Conference on Industrial Tribology, (IndiaTrib – 2019), December 1-4, 2019, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- I.M.Jamadar, S.R.Khade, A.A.Dhanawade, S.C.Tapase, N.L.Devane, M.B.Sutar, 2017 “Design Optimization of Disc Brake Using Thermo-Structural Coupled Finite Element Analysis”, International Conference on Frontiers in Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (FEAST), March 31- April 1, 2017, National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India.
- I.M.Jamadar, D.P.Vakharia, 2016, “Model Development For Investigation of Localized Defects In Taper Roller Bearings Using Matrix Method of Dimensional Analysis”, 12th International Conference on Vibration Problems (ICOVP), Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India, December 14-17, 2015. Published in Elsevier, J. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 144, pp. 751 – 758.
- I.M. Jamadar, J.S. Salunkhe, P.U. Bhadare, I.P. Pudale, S.A. Bolawade and N.D. Deshpande, “Damage Detection in Ball Bearings Using Vibration Signature Analysis”, 1st International Conference on Advances in Dynamics, Vibration and Control (ICADVC 2016), February 25-27, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, India Published Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi. Feb.2016, pp.174-179.
- I.M. Jamadar, R.M.Tayade, V.G.Patil, “Finite Element Analysis of Inclined Pressure Vessel Using Elastic Stress Method”, International Conference on Advanced Research in Mechanical Engineering (ICARME-2012), 13thMay, 2012, Trivendum, ISBN : 978-93-81693-59-91,pp.102-107.
- Dynamics of Machines
- Theory of Machines
- Engineering Mechanics
- Research Methodology
- Strength of Materials
- Design of Machine Elements-I
- Design of Machine Elements-II
- Finite Element Method
- Research methodology