Dr. Nagaraju C
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
I have done Ph.D. in the field of Image processing form University of Mysore and presently working as Assistant professor in the department of Electronics and Communication engineering. I started my teaching career in 2004 as lecturer at CIT ponnampet, south kodagu later I joined BGS institute of engineering in 2006 and worked for about 10 years and promoted as Professor in the year 2015.I am very much interested in the field of Medical image processing. Currently am working on “Self-Stabilizing medical devices for parkinson’s disorder” which is funded by KSCST.
- B E (University of Mysore, Mysuru)
- M. Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Ph. D (University of Mysore, Mysuru)
- Mahesha Y , Nagaraju C (2020)“A literature review on analysis of palm patterns to detect congenital heart diseases”, Biomedical Engineering Applications, Basis and Communications – World Scientific Journal, Vol-32, No-2, ISSN-1016-2372, March 2020, International Journal –Scopus Indexed
- Lokesh B S, Anjanappa C and Nagaraju C (2017) “Survey on Computer vision on Plant Deceases”, i-manager journal on image processing, vol-4, issue-2, pp-29-33, ISSN-2349-4530, June- 2017, International journal.
- Nagaraju C, Sangana Manasa Durga and Rachana N (2017) “Ascertainment of Lung Cancer at An Early Stage”, Aug 2017 IJSRCSEIT, Volume 2, Issue 4, ISSN : 2456-3307, International journal.
- Nithin Nagabasavanna and Nagaraju C (2016) “Low Power Reconfiguration of Approximate Arithmetic units using Verilog HDL”, IJHIT, International Journal of Hybrid, Information Technology, pp-165-176, Vol-9, No.9, ISSN-1738-9968, Oct-2016, International journal.
- Nagaraju C (2015) “De-noising of audio Signal for communication system using spectral subtraction method”, International Journal of Research in Engineering Technology (IRJET),Vol-2,Issue-5, e-ISSN-2395-0056, p-ISSN-2395-0072, Aug-2015, International journal.
- Nagaraju C and Parthasarathy S S (2015)“Analysis and Estimation of Noise in Embedded Medical Images”, MECS Publications, J. Image, Graphics and Signal Processing, Vol-07, Number-3, 2015, P.no. 45-50, ISSN Print-2074-9074, ISSN online-2074-9082, International journal.
- Nagaraju C and Parthasarathy S S (2014) “Embedding Patient Information In Medical Images Using LBP and LTP”, Circuits and Systems: An International Journal (CSIJ), Vol. 1, No. 1, ISSN- 2349 – 2171, January 2014. International journal.
- Archana C B and Nagaraju C (2014) “Efficient Window Architecture Design Using Completely Scaling Free Cordic Pipeline”, International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering Volume 1, Issue 9, May-2014 ISSN (Online): 2347 – 4718, International journal.
- Nagaraju C and Parthasarathy S S (2014) “Embedding ECG and Patient Information In Medical Image”, IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering ICRAIE-2014, INSPEC Accession No. 14819282, Pages- 1-6, May 09-11, Print ISBN: 978-1-4799-4041-7, 2014, Jaipur India, International Conference, Published in IEEE Explore, - Scopus Indexed.
- Nagaraju C and Parthasarathy S S (2013) “Embedding Patient Information in Medical Images Augmented with Compression by Rotation Technique” Springer Publications, Book ID: 314517_1_En Book ISBN: 978-81-322-1156-3, Date: 28-5-2013. International journal, -Scopus Indexed.
- Jagadish K N and Nagaraju C (2013) “High Speed Signed Multiplier For Digital Signal Processing Applications”, International Journal of innovative Research & Development (IJIRD), Volume 2, Issue 6, June-2013 ISSN (Online): 2278 – 0211, pp-765-78, International journal.
- Nuthan A C, Nagaraju C and Havyas V B (2013)“Implementation of Data Encryption Standard Using Reversible Gate Logic”, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE) ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-3, Issue-3, July 2013- International journal.
- Nagaraju C and Parthasarathy S S (2013) “Quality Measure for Information Hiding in Medical Images” International Journal of Computer Applications, IJCA-Volume 65– No.11, ISSN- 0975 – 8887, March 2013- International Journal
- Mrs Manjula G Emmi and Nagaraju C (2019) Optical network in fiber - wireless (fi-wi) network a review, National conference NCCOSINE 19, May 2019, National Conference.
- Amrutha, Bhavana and Nagaraju C (2019) “Reversible data hidding in medical images using histogram modification”, National conference, NCCOSINE 19, May 2019, National Conference.
- Nagaraju C and Srinivas H (2019) “A review paper on brain tumor segmentation and detection”, National conference NCCOSINE 19, May 2019, National Conference.
- Ramachandra and Nagaraju C (2018) “Brain tumour detection in MRI images using advanced segmentaion technique”National conference -NCRTECE – 18, 10-05-2018, SJCIT, Chikkaballapura, National Conference.
- Nagaraju C (2018) “Emotion recognition using neural networks”, National conference -NCRTECE – 18, 10-05-2018, SJCIT, Chikkaballapura, National Conference.
- Nagaraju C “Smart Indutrial Application Using IoT” (2017), 4th National Conference on “Smart Industrial Application Using IoT” at BGSIT BG Nagar, Mandya in Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication, NCETEC-17 Date 12-May-2017, National Conference.
- Nandeesh H M and Nagaraju C (2016) “Double Precision Floating Point Multiplier on FPGA”, NCETEC-16, 4TH MAY 2016, BGSIT, National Conference.
- Nithin N and Nagaraju C (2016) “Realization of Reconfiguration of Approximate Arithmetic units using Verilog HDL”, NCETEC-16, 4TH MAY 2016, BGSIT, National Conference.
- Nagaraju C and Parthasarathy S S (2014) “Embedding Patient Information in ECG Using LBP”, NCECB-14, May 09-11, 2014, SSIT, Tumkur, National Conference
- Nagaraju C and Parthasarathy S S (2013) “Robust watermarking algorithm for medical images”, NCASPCN-2013, 29-30 Aug-2013, SSIT, Tumkur- National Conference.
- Nagaraju C and Parthasarathy S S (2012) “Validation of EPR Embedded Medical Images Using Image Variance” No- 279-282 FCST-2012, 14-15, Feb 2012 @ RRCE, Bangalore, - National Conference.
- Analog Electronic Circuits,
- Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
- Embedded Systems
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Image Processing.