Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Phone No:||9689254486 / 8867176037|
Rajalekshmi Kishore joined as Associate professor at NIE, on 1st Sept. 2020. She received her doctoral degree from, Birla Institute of Technology (BITS), K.K.Birla Goa Campus, Goa where she was a full time Ph.D. scholar in the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BITS, Goa and soon after her defence, she was invited as a visiting research scholar, at Khalifa University Abu Dhabi, UAE. Prior to her PhD studies, she has worked with Jain University, Bangalore, University of Bahrain, Bahrain, MCET, Kerala University, Trivandrum, Kerala.
Her research interests include wireless technologies for 5G and beyond networks, cooperative communications, Energy efficiency in cognitive radio networks, NOMA and IoT. She has authored and co-authored several internationally referred journal and conference papers in these areas. She serves as a reviewer for various reputed journals and transactions such as IEEE Transaction on Communication, IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking (TCCN), IEEE Internet of Things, IEEE Access, IET, Adhoc Network (Elsevier), Physical Communication Journal (Elsevier), Wireless Communication, Wiley. She had also served as TPC (Technical Program Committee) and reviewer of conference such as IEEE WCNC 2019, IEEE-ICC 2019, National Conference on Communication (NCC)2019, Globecom 2018.
Rajalekshmi has presented her research work in international conferences in Montreal, Canada (IEEE-PIMRC 2017) and Abu Dhabi, UAE (IEEE -GLOBECOM-2018).
- B.E (M.S. University, Thirunelveli, Tamilnadu)
- M.E (Anna University , Tamilnadu)
- Ph.D (BITS Pilani, K.K.Birla Goa Campus, Goa)
- Rajalekshmi Kishore, Sanjeev Gurugopinath, Sami Muhaidat, Paschalis Sofotasios, Mehrdad Dianati and Naofal Al-Dhahir, “Energy Efﬁciency Analysis of Collaborative Compressive Sensing Scheme in Cognitive Radio Networks” in IEEE Transaction on Cognitive Communications and Networking 2019 July 2020 (Early Access) doi: 10.1109/TCCN.2020.3007901. URL: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9136806
- Rajalekshmi Kishore, Sanjeev Gurugopinath, Paschalis Sofotasios, Sami Muhaidat, and Naofal Al-Dhahir, “Opportunistic Ambient Backscatter Communication in RF-Powered Cognitive Radio Networks” accepted in IEEE Transaction on Cognitive Communications and Networking 2019.URL: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8672817?source=authoralert
- Rajalekshmi Kishore, Sanjeev Gurugopinath, Sami Muhaidat, Paschalis Sofotasios, Octavia A. Dobre, and Naofal Al-Dhahir, “Sensing-Throughput Tradeoff for Superior Selective Reporting-based Spectrum Sensing in Energy Harvesting HCRNs”, accepted in IEEE Transaction on Cognitive Communications and Networking 2019.URL: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8672813?source=authoralert
- Rajalekshmi Kishore, Ramesha K., Sanjeev Gurugopinath, Anupama K.R., “Performance analysis of superior selective reporting-based energy efficient cooperative spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks”, in Ad Hoc Networks, Volume 65, 2017, Pages 99-116, ISSN 1570-8705.URL: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1570870517301427
- Rajalekshmi Kishore, Sanjeev Gurugopinath, Sami Muhaidat, Paschalis Sofotasios, Kahtan Mezher, Octavia A. Dobre, Naofal Al-Dhahir “Superior Selective Reporting- based Spectrum Sensing in Energy Harvesting-Aided HCRNs”, International Conference on Advanced Communication Technologies and Networking (CommNet 2019), Rabat, Morocco, 2019, pp.1-6.
- Rajalekshmi Kishore, Sanjeev Gurugopinath, Paschalis Sofotasios, Sami Muhaidat, and Naofal Al-Dhahir, “Opportunistic Ambient Backscatter Communication in RF-Powered Cognitive Radio Networks” accepted to be presented in IEEE WCNC 2019.
- Kishore, S. Gurugopinath, S. Muhaidat, P. C. Sofotasios, M. Dianati and N. Al- Dhahir, "Energy Efficiency Analysis of Collaborative Compressive Sensing for Cognitive Radio Networks," 2018 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 2018, pp. 1-6.URL : https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8647779
- Kishore, S. Gurugopinath and E. Sangodkar, "Optimal Sensor Scheduling in Energy Harvesting-Aided Cognitive Radio Networks," 2018 IEEE SENSORS, NewDelhi, 2018, pp.1-4. URL: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8589696
- Rajalekshmi Kishore, Ramesha K., Sanjeev Gurugopinath, and Eshaan Sangodkar, “Energy Efficiency Optimization for Superior Selective Reporting-based Spectrum Sensing,” 2017 IEEE 28th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), Montreal, Canada, 2017, pp. 1- 6.URL: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8292483
- Rajalekshmi Kishore, Ramesha C K, George Joseph and Eshaan Sangodkar, “Waveform and Energy Based Dual Stage Sensing Technique for Cognitive Radio using RTL-SDR,” 2016 Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), IISC Bangalore, 16th -18th , 2016, pp.1-6.URL: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7838870
- Rajalekshmi Kishore, K. Ramesha, K.R. Anupama, “Bayesian Detector Based Superior Selective Reporting Mechanism for Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks,” Procedia Computer Science, 6th International Conference on Advances in computing and Communication (ICACC), Kochi, Sep. 6th-8th, Vol 93, 2016, pp. 207- 216.URL: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050916314429
- Kishore, Ramesha C K and T. Sawant, “Superior Selective Reporting mechanism for cooperative spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks,” IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET), Chennai, March 23rd -25th ,2016, pp. 426-431.URL: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7566169
- Kishore, C. K. Ramesha, V. Sharma and R. Joshi, “Performance evaluation of energy based spectrum sensing in multipath fading channel for cognitive radio system,” IEEE National Conference on Communication, Signal Processing and Networking (NCCSN), Palakkad, pp. 1-6, Oct.10th - 12th, 2014.URL: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7001153
- Analog Communication
- Digital Communication
- Mobile Communication
- Computer Communication
- Information Theory and Coding
- Computer Organization
- Optical Communication