Dr. Shashidhara H. R.
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
I am working in the field of VLSI verification and testing technique, ASIC design for image biometric traits, however I am currently working on Memcomputing design & implementation and Network on Chip. I am awarded with 3 best papers in different international conferences. I am a senior member of IEEE and appointed as a District coordinator for Chamarajanagar District, Karnataka under IEEE Bengaluru section. I am reviewed different papers in IEEE transactions and Journals like Signal processing, system journals and reviewed papers in Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers-World scientific Society, International Journal of Embedded and real-time communication Systems-IGI Global, International Journal of Virtual and Augmented Reality-IGI Global and various international conferences sponsored by IEEE, Springer and Elsevier.I am having 18+ years of teaching and Industry experience in that majorly I am appointed as a valuation coordinator for VTU valuation centre at SBMJCE, Bengaluru in the year 2008 to 2010 as I served in SBMJCE as Senior Lecturer. In JSSATE, Bengaluru I am worked as an Assistant Professor from 2010 to 2018, here I served as a Purchase committee member, NBA coordinator for the Department of E&C.
- B E (Mangalore University, Mangalore)
- M. Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Ph. D (VTU, Belagavi)
- “Introduction to System on Chip”, Interline Publisher copyright ©, 2016
- “Design and Implementation of Argo NI-NoC Micro-architecture for MPSoC Using GALS Architecture”, Emerging Trends in Electrical, Communications, and Information Technologies, Springer, Singapore, Year :2020, pp.:451-463
- “Verification of Multimodal Biometric- IRIS, Finger and Palm using different algorithms”, Intelligent Multidimensional Data and Image Processing, IGI global, Chapter No.:7, Year : 2018, pp.:147-193
- “Deadlock Recovery for NOC Using Modified Encoding Scheme”, Recent Findings in Intelligent Computing Techniques, Springer, Singapore, Chapter 35, DoI:978-981-10-8632-8, 456779_1_En (35), Year :2018, pp.:351-359.
- “ASIC Implementation of Finger Print Recognition Using Overlap-Add and Integer Wavelet Transform Methods”, International Journal of Image, Graphics and Signal Processing(IJIGSP), MECS Publisher, ISSN: 2074-9074(Print), ISSN: 2074-9082 (Online), DOI: 10.5815/ijigsp, Volume No. :9, Issue:7, Month & Year: July 2017, pp.:36-44.
- “Firmware Functional Tester for household washing machine controller using LabVIEW”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), eSAT Publisher, e-ISSN: 2395-0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072, Volume No.: 04, Issue: 07, Month & Year : July 2017, pp.: 608-613.
- “Verification of Deadlock Recovery in NOC using encoding scheme”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, ISSN: 0975–9646, Volume No.:7, Issue:3, Month & Year : June 2016, pp.:1586-1588
- “Implementation of Image Forgery Detection using Lifting Scheme based Dyadic Framelets”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science and Engineering, ISSN: 2454-9665, Volume No.:2, Issue:6, Month & Year : June 2016, pp.: 78-87.
- “Implementation of Stegangraphic Image Using Lifiting Scheme based Symmetric Framelets”, International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Engineering (IJITCE), MEGABIT ACADEMY, Maharashtra ,India, ISSN: 2455-529, Volume No.:8, Issue:NCRASET-16, Month & Year : June 2016, :41-46.
- “Comparative Study of Iris Recognition using Neville’s Algorithm and Symmetric Framelet”, International Journal of Applied Information Systems, Foundation of Computer Science and Harward University Press, Newyork, ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume No.:9, Issue:7, Month & Year : Sep 2015, :11-16.
- “Palm Recognition using Kernel Based Approach and Symmetric Mask Discrete Wavelet Transform”, International Journal of Informative and Futuristic Research, American Scientific Publishers, ISSN:2156-7018, Online ISSN: 2156-7026, Volume No.:2, Issue: 10, Month & Year: June 2015, :3968-3984.
- “A Multilevel Compression For Test Data Compression”, International Journal of Industrial Electronics and Electrical Engineering (IJIEEE), ISSN:2349-2402, Volume No.: 3, Issue: 7, Month & Year: June, 2015, pp.:90-94.
- “A Hardware Implementation of Palm Recognition using 1-D DWT”, International Journal of Systems, Algorithms & Applications, Association of Scholars and Professionals (ASP), ISSN:2277-2677, Volume No.:3, Issue: ICEEC13, Month & Year : June 2013, pp.: 43-45.
- “A Generic Algorithm For Speed Based Performance Estimation and Computation For Universal Serial Bus 3.0 SuperSpeed Bulk Transaction”, 2017 International Conference on Recent Advances in Electronics and Communication Technology, IEEE Computer Society, 16th and 17th March, 2017, SJBIT, Bengaluru, ISBN:978-1-5090-6701-5/17, DOI 10.1109/ICRAECT.2017.11, pp.:90-95.
- “Test Vector Generation Using Different Logic Regression Method”, 2nd IEEE International Conference on App.lied and theoretical Computing and Communication Technology, IEEE Advanced Technology, 21st to 23rd July, 2016, SJBIT, Bengaluru, ISBN: 978-1-5090-2399-8/16, pp.: 756-764.
- “A Theoretical Proposition to Characterize Speed based Performance of Bulk Transaction in USB 3.0 Super Speed Protocol”, 2nd IEEE International Conference on App.lied and theoretical Computing and Communication Technology, IEEE Advanced Technology, 21st to 23rd July, 2016, SJBIT, Bengaluru, ISBN: 978-1-5090-2399-8/16, pp.: 49-54.
- “A Functionally Verified IP For Fingerprint Recognition Using Fast Convolution Method”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, IFERP, 7th June 2015, Bengaluru, pp.:30-34.
- “A Novel Approach To Circular Edge Detection For Iris Image Segmentation”, IEEE International Conference on Signal and Image Processing-2014 (ICSIP-2014), IEEE Computer Society, 8th to 10th Jan 2014, BNMIT, Bengaluru, pp.: 316-320
- “Design and Implementation of an arbiter for efficient multisystem interaction with shared resources”, International joint conference-2013, held at Goa, India, on 7th July 2013, ISBN:978-81-927147-7-6, pp.: 31-37.
- “Digital Design of Face Identification based on Markov Chain Monte Carlo Method”, International Conference on Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, 2nd June-2013, Bengaluru, ISBN: 978-93-83060-04-7, pp.: 9-11.
- “A Theoretical Survey on Face Recognition and Markov chains”, 2013 International Conference on Smart Structures & Systems (ISSS-2013), March 28 – 29, 2013, Chennai, INDIA, pp.:41-45.
- “A Theoretical Study on Palm Print Identification”, 2013 International Conference on Smart Structures & Systems (ISSS-2013), March 28 – 29, 2013, Chennai, INDIA, pp.: 46-50.
- “Digital Design of finger print recognition based on Eigen Vector transform”, Proceedings of International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICEEE-2012), 30th June 2012, Mysore-India, pp.:114-118.
- “Hardware Accelerator of finger print recognition based on Eigen Iterative Method”, Proceedings of International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication (ICCIC-2012), 4th to 6th July 2012, SKR College of Engineering, Chennai, pp.:26-30.
- “Edge Detection Using DWT; an Hardware Implementation”, Proceedings of International Conference in Magna on Emerging Engineering Trends (ICMEET2K12), 12th and 13th April 2012, Magna College of Engineering, Chennai, pp.: 353-358.
- “Hardware Accelerator for Image Watermarking Technique”, Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Electrical, Electronics, Information, Communication and Bio-Informatics (AEEICB’12), January 2012, Coimbatote Institute of Information Technology, Coimbatore, pp.: 127-131
- “Vision Based Automatic Parking System”, Proceedings of National Conference on on Electronics and Communication, Oxford College of Engineering, Bengaluru, 25th Sep 2016, pp.: 75-80.
- “Intellectual property of fingerprint recognition based on Karhunan-Loeve Transformation”, Proceedings of National Conference on Advanced communication Trends (ACT’12), R R College of Engineering, Bengaluru, 23rd and 24th Aug 2012, pp.: 150-154.
- “CMOS based Processing Unit of Bio-Potential Acquisition Device”, Proceedings of National Conference on Advanced communication Trends (ACT’12), R R College of Engineering, Bengaluru, 23rd and 24th Aug 2012, pp.:150-154.
- “A comparative study of Edge Detection using different Discrete Wavelet Transform families”, National Conference emerging technology engineering and technology 2012, Bangalore, Global Academy of Technology, Bengaluru, January 20th -21st 2012.
- System Verilog
- RF Microelectronics
- Embedded Systems
- Automotive Electronics
- Network Security
- Computer Networks
- CMOS VLSI Design
- DSD using Verilog
- Protocol Engineering
- Network Protocol Design
- Cyber Security
- Multicore Architecture
- Multimedia Communication
- VLSI Design Verification
- Reconfigurable computing Architecture
- ASIC Design