Dr. Tejappanavara Raghavendra
Department of Mechanical Engineering
My primary area of interest are in Processing of polymer matrix composites, and natural fiber reinforced composites. I completed my PhD from NIT, Tiruchirapalli. My PhD topic is processing and characterization of camphor soot embedded natural fiber reinforced Nylon composites. I have worked on manufacturing of thermoplastic composites and thermoset composites. I have hands on experience on compression moulding process, twin-screw extruder, injection moulding machine. I have handled non-traditional machining, Mechanical engineering sciences, metrology and measurements, Manufacturing Process for UG students.
- B.E (VTU, Belgaum)
- M. Tech (NIE Mysore, Production Engineering and System Technology)
- Ph.D. (NIT Tiruchirapalli, Department of Production Engineering)
- Raghavendra, T. and Kavan, P., 2018. A Novel Study on Thermal Stability of Camphor Soot Reinforced Coir Fibers. Fibers and Polymers, 19(7), pp.1567-1575.
- Raghavendra, T. and Panneerselvam, K., 2020. A Novel Study On Surface Modification Of Palmyra Fibers For Enhancing Mechanical And Thermal Properties. Surface Review and Letters, 27(02), p.1950104.
- Raghavendra, T. and Panneerselvam, K., 2020. Mechanical and Thermal Characterization of Camphor Soot Embedded Coir Fiber Reinforced Nylon Composites. Fibers and Polymers, 21(11), pp.2569-2578.
- Panneerselvam, K., Raghavendra, T., Mohan, S. and Ahmad, A., Study on Camphor Soot Reinforced Polyamide-6 & ABS Blend. ISME Journal of manufacturing science Vol. 7 No. 1 pp. 27-37
- Raghavendra and Y S Varadarajan. A Study on wear behavior of SiC filler filled Glass fiber Reinforced Epoxy Composites Advanced Materials Manufacturing, Management and Thermal Sciences (AMMMT 2013) held at SIT Tumkur.
- Panneerselvam K, T. Raghavendra, Jafrey Daniel D and Chandresh D. Investigation on mechanical and metallurgical characterization of sisal and banana fibers reinforced with polypropylene. AIMTDR (2016), College of Engineering Pune.
- Panneerselvam K, T. Raghavendra, Jafrey Daniel D and TNS Ramakrishna. Investigation on mechanical characterization and surface morphology of kenaf and jute fibers reinforced with HDPE. AIMTDR (2016), College of Engineering Pune.
- Panneerselvam K, T. Raghavendra, Jafrey Daniel D and K. Lokesh. Optimization of tribological properties of aramid and palm fibers reinforced with nylon hybrid composites. AIMTDR (2016), College of Engineering Pune.
- Raghavendra and Panneerselvam K, Tensile and thermal behaviour of hennotanic acid coated coir fibers, CDAMIES, 2018, NIT, Tiruchirapalli.
- Raghavendra and Panneerselvam K Characterization of henna coated palm fibers for enhanced thermal stability NCSCSTASE, NAL CSIR 2018, Bengaluru.
- Niranjan C. A, Vikram Kumar S. Jain, M. Sadhasivam, T. Raghavendra, Srikanth Salyan, Kishore K. S. Bhardwaj. Investigation on mechanical properties of banana fiber reinforced polypropylene composites. RDMPMC-2020, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
- Non-traditional machining
- Mechanical engineering sciences
- Metrology and measurements
- Manufacturing Process