Dr.Yogesha K K
Department of Mechanical Engineering
My primary research interests are in the field of Material processing and Characterization, preparation of bulk nanostructured metals and alloys and nano-composites and their Fatigue and Fracture studies. I have received the best research article award (US $3000) from American Society of Metals, USA for the year 2016. I also teach a couple of courses. For the details of these activities, please click on the appropriate icon on your left
- B.E. (Mysore Univ.),
- M.Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Ph.D (IITR)
- Best research article for the year 2016 (US $3000) by American Society of Metals, USA in 2017
- Yogesha, K. K., Kumar, N., Joshi, A., Jayaganthan, R., & Nath, S. K. (2016). A Comparative study on tensile and fracture behavior of Al–Mg alloy processed through cryorolling and cryo groove rolling. Metallography, Microstructure, and Analysis, 5(3), 251-263.
- Joshi, A., Kumar, N., Yogesha, K. K., Jayaganthan, R., & Nath, S. K. (2016). Mechanical properties and microstructural evolution in Al 2014 alloy processed through multidirectional cryoforging. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 25(7), 3031-3045.
- Yogesha, K. K., Joshi, A., Kumar, N., & Jayaganthan, R. (2017). Effect of cryo groove rolling followed by warm rolling (CGW) on the mechanical properties of 5052 Al alloy. Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 32(12), 1336-1344.
- Joshi, A., Yogesha, K. K., Kumar, N., & Jayaganthan, R. (2016). Influence of annealing on microstructural evolution, precipitation sequence, and fracture toughness of cryorolled Al–Cu–Si Alloy. Metallography, Microstructure, and Analysis, 5(6), 540-556.
- Joshi, A., Yogesha, K. K., & Jayaganthan, R. (2017). Influence of cryorolling and followed by annealing on high cycle fatigue behavior of ultrafine grained Al 2014 alloy. Materials Characterization, 127, 253-271.
- Yogesha, K. K., Joshi, A., & Jayaganthan, R. (2017). Fatigue behavior of ultrafine-grained 5052 Al alloy processed through different rolling methods. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 26(6), 2826-2836.
- Yogesha, K. K., Joshi, A., Raja, A., & Jayaganthan, R. (2019). High-cycle fatigue behaviour of ultrafine grained 5052 Al alloy processed through cryo-forging. In Materials Processing Fundamentals 2019 (pp. 153-161). Springer, Cham.
- Kalavathi, G. K., Somashekhar, M., Vasundhara, M. G., & Yogesha, K. K. (2019). Analytical Study of Roughness on Tilted Pad Thrust Slider Bearing Improved by the Boundary Slippage. In Applied Mechanics and Materials (Vol. 895, pp. 70-75). Trans Tech Publications Ltd.
- Mechanical engineering science
- Computer aided engineering drawing
- Machine drawing
- Material science and metallurgy
- Manufacturing process 1,2,3
- I C engines
- Automotive engineering