Lokesha H R
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Myself Lokesha H R, completed B.E in Electronics and Communication and master’s in digital communications and Networking. Currently Working as an Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Electronics and Communication. I have Total Eight (8) Years of Teaching experience in Engineering colleges. My Research Interests are Design of High-Speed optical Fibre Communication Systems and Optimization of Antenna Design for Different Applications. I have guided many UG project in Antenna Design by using Ansoft HFSS and Microsoft CST and Design of High-Speed Communication Links by using OptiSys. Now currently working on Bio photonics.
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M. Tech (Davanagere University, Davanagere)
- “Design of Circular Microstrip Patch Antenna using HFSS for Mobile Applications” Vol-5, 2014
- “Design of Low-Profile Reflector for Half wave Dipole antenna” 2016
- “Design and Analysis of Half wave dipole antenna for WiMAX applications” 2016.
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Network Analysis
- Antenna and Wave Propagation
- Optical Fibre Communications
- Satellite Communication