M C Lavanya
Department of Information Science and Engineering
My primary research interests are in the area of Machine learning and Artificial intelligence. I have worked as an Executive - Corporate Relation in the Department of Corporate Affairs. I had an opportunity to train Engineering, Science, and Commerce students on Technical, non-verbal and communication skills, also got an opportunity to become Placement Officer at Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology, Gubbi, Tumkur and invited many esteemed companies to the college for recruitment. As a hobby I am pursuing Astrology and completed Advanced Diploma in Jyothishya. I have received a gold medal from Rajamathe Smt. Pramoda Devi for my academic excellence in Jyothishya.
- Assistant Professor (FTC)
- M C Lavanya, Kavana M D, "Survey on Preventing Data Theft in Private Cloud", International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN:2278-0181, 45-46, Volume 5, Issue 22, July-2017
- M C Lavanya, Gururaj K.S (2015), "Design and Implementation of Online Voting System for General Elections", International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER)
- Lavanya M C., and Kavana M D (2017): "Survey on Preventing Data Theft in Private Cloud”, National Conference on Image Processing, Computing, Communication, Networking & Data Analytics (NCICCNDA-2017) at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- M C Lavanya, Gururaj K.S (2015), "Design and Implementation of Online Voting System for General Elections", presented the paper in National Conference on RISE-2015 organized by PESIT, Bangalore.