Department of Mechanical Engineering
|About Me:||My primary research interests are in Advance manufacturing process such as joining of metals, Metal and ceramic, Industrial Automation, Computer Numerical Control, Modelling and simulating process, terrace gardening. I have few research publications on brazing of metal and ceramics.|
- B.E (Karnatak Univ.)
- M.Tech ( IIT Bombay)
- Manoj. G,Ravikumar Beeranur, K. R. Prakash(2018):”Designing a software test automation framework for windows application using coded UI Visual Studio tool and page object design”, i-Manage’s Journal on software engineering, 12(4), 1-6
- K.R.Prakash, Ravikumar Beeranur, Pradeep kumar.(2017): “ Development of Etch Surface on EUS Needle”, International Journal of Research , 04 (08), 786-791.
- Ravikumar Beeranur, Sachin R.S (2015):,” Design and Automation of HSU Assembly Station By Poko Yoke”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology ( IJERT), Vol. 4 (06),984-990.
- H.S. Mohan,T.P. Bharathesh, K.V. Sreenivas Rao, Ravikumar Beeranur (2015):“Laser Assisted Brazing of Ceramic and Titanium alloy using Ag-Cu Filler material”, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publication Switzerland, 766-767, 751-756.
- Ravikumar Beeranur, Kiran K Waghmare, Ramesh kumar Singh (2014): “ Characterization of Vacuum Brazing of SS 304 and Alumina ceramic with Active Brazing Alloy” , AMME, Procedia Material Science, 5, 969-977.
- Ravikumar Beeranur, Kiran K Waghmare, Ramesh kumar Singh (2013): “Characterization of Vacuum Brazing of Ti6Al4V And Alumina With Cu-Ag Brazing Alloy via Substrate-Induced Reactive Mechanism”, ASME MSEC Conference, University of Wisconsin, Madison,USA, 2013
- Ravkumar Beeranur, H.S. Mohan(2013): “Laser Assisted Brazing of Ceramic and Titanium alloy using KM72 filler materials”, proceedings of International conference emerging trends in engineering and technology, IC(ET)2sep 2013, Munnar, kerala, India, vol (1),PP 184-189
- Ravikumar Beeranur, Kiran K Waghmare, Ramesh kumar Singh (2014):“ Characterization of Vacuum Brazing of SS 304 and Alumina ceramic with Active Brazing Alloy” proceeding of International conference on Advances in Manufacturing and Materials Engineering, (AMME 2014), , NITK Surathkal, Karnataka, India. 27th -29th march 2014
- Fluid Power system (Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems)
- Operation Management
- Operation Research
- Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
- Mechanical Engineering Science,
- Automotive Engineering
- I C Engine
- Power Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Process I. II. III