Sharmila B S
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
My primary research interests are in Network Security, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. Presently pursing my Ph.D in area of Network security for IoT devices. I have delivery talk on Python and IoT for technical talks and Workshops. I was working on LG soft India for 1.5 years as Intern. I have totally 6 years of Experience in teaching and Industry.
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M. Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Sharmila, B. S., and Narasimha Kaulgud. "Comparison of time complexity in median filtering on multi-core architecture." 2017 3rd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication & Automation (ICACCA)(Fall). IEEE, 2017.
- Analyze KDD-dataset for detection of SYN-Flood using python - NCCOSINE-18 (National Conference) May 2018.
- Sharmila, B. S., & Nagapadma, R. (2019, November). Intrusion Detection System using Naive Bayes algorithm. In 2019 IEEE International WIE Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE) (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
- Sharmila, B. S., and Rohini Nagapadma. "KNN classification using multi-core architecture for intrusion detection system." Communication and Computing Systems: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Communication and Computing Systems (ICCCS 2018), December 1-2, 2018, Gurgaon, India. CRC Press, 2019.
- Electronics Fundamentals
- Internet of Things
- Data Structures using C++
- Embedded Systems
- Neural Networks
- Information and Network Security