N S Srikanth
Department of Mechanical Engineering
My research interest lies in the field of Electronic package cooling, Heat transfer, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Two phase flows, Microfluidics. I regularly conduct training sessions for faculty as well as for students on softwares like Ansys CFD(Fluent) & MATLAB.I have also conducted FDP on “Micro and Nano scale heat transfer applications in the field of Electronic cooling”. I am also passionate about Robotics and have started a student learning club “Robotics club @NIE” which motivates students in pursuing their interest in the field of Robotics. We annually conduct an Event “Robo- Rikishi” a National level robotics Competetion where students from different parts of the country come to NIE for competition. Also from the club many training programmes related Aurdino programming, Robot building, Python and etc... will be conducted regularly. I am also a CAD/CAM Lab Incharge and undertake consultancy projects related to Numerical Analysis in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- B.E. (VTU), M.Tech by Research (NITK, Surathkal),
- Currently Pursuing PhD (IIT Madras)
- Rajath Mallya P1, Rajath Alva K2, N Seshaprakash*, M Vijayakumara4,
- N S Srikanth5, N V Raghavendra6” Combustion Noise Reduction of a Compression Ignition Direct Injection Engine by Optimizing the Fuel Injection Equipment” ijettjournal, ISSN: 2231-5381.2017
- Harsha B T1, G S Mayur2, Indresh D R3, N Seshaprakash4,Tajmul Pasha5, N S Srikanth6” Noise Reduction by Optimization of HPP configuration and Injection Timing in a Direct Injection CI Engine” ijettjournal, ISSN: 2231-5381,2017
- Aditya S S#1, Karthik M Prabhakar#2, Girinath S Bhatt#3,Manjunatha H V#4, N Seshaprakash5*, N S Srikanth6” Study of the effect of nozzle configuration on Noise level in CI engines”, ISSN: 2231-5381,2017
- Srikanth N S ,Arun M, Prasad Krishna,M.K Nagaraj ”Conjugate Heat transfer Analysis of hexagonal Shaped micro channel for chip cooling”,5th international and 41st National conference on fluid Mechanics and fluid power December 12-14,2014,FMFP-H-110.
- Basic Thermodynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Manufacturing process-III
- Control Engineering
- Mechanics of Materials
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing