Dr. P Devaki
HoD & Professor
Department of Information Science and Engineering
My primary research interests are in Information security and network security. However I am also interested in other recent technologies. I completed my BE degree in Computer science and Engineering from NIE, and joined as a faculty in the computer science department in the year 1990. I completed my MTech in Software Engineering in the year 2000 with II rank (VTU). I completed my PhD in the field of information security in the year 2019. I have written a study material on software engineering for MSCIT (KSOU). I am involved in various activities in the department as well as college level. I am a member of BoE and also a faculty selection committee member in other Engineering colleges. Study material on Computer network is available in the Google classroom
- Ph.D (VTU)
- MTech (VTU)
- B.E (Mysore University)
- Campus Connect Coordinator,
- Deputy Controller of Examinations
- In-charge HOD
- ACE Coordinator
- KERS C Coordinator
- Member of the Anti Ragging Committee
- Convener of Reception Committee of Technieks
- Member of Test and Exam Flying Squad committee
- Deputy Chief Superintendent for M.Tech. online examination at SJCE
- Convener of Reception committee Graduation Day -2013
- Member of Anti Ragging Committee
- Member of Class Visit Committee
- Member of the Class Committee for the IP Department
- Member Secretary of the Class Committee for EE Department
- Second rank in M.Tech.awarded by VTU
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, (2014) “A NOVEL WAY OF VERIFIABLE REDISTRIBUTION OF THE SECRET IN A MULTIUSER ENVIRONMENTUSING GROUP KEY”, international Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3-9, ISSN e: 2319- 1163 p: 2321- 7308, Sept, 2014.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, (2012) “Anonymous access structure for a shared Secret in a multi user environment using Boolean Algebra”, International Journal of Computer Applications, 4-2, ISSN 2250-1797, Aug 2012.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, (2012) “Securing the Biometric Image through Encryption & Image Slicing”, International Journal of Computer Science, Information Technology & Security, 2-4, Aug 2012.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, (2012) “LosslessReconstruction of Secret Image Using Threshold Secret Sharing and Transformation”, International Journal of Network Security and its Applications, 4-3, 111-119, May 2012.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “A Novel way of ICON based authentication methods”, BMSCE , Bangalore IEEE-IACC2015 978-1-4799-8047-5/15, 12th – 13th Jun 2015.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “Authentication protocol for detecting the attack & verifying the users and secret shares”, JSSATE, Bangalore National conference, 4th -5th Sept 2014.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “A Novel Algorithm to Protect the Secret Image through Image Fusion and Verifying the Dealer and the Secret Image”, ICSIP 2014 , BNMITBangalore CSP-IEEE, 8th – 10th January 2014.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “Modified Kerberosto mutually authenticate the share holder and the requester in a multi user environment”, CIIT -2013 , Bombay ELSEVIER, 18th -19th October 2013.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “A novel way of protecting the shared key by using secret sharing & Embedding using pseudo random numbers”, CSEA – 2012, Delhi Springer Vol -2, 897-904, 25th – 27th May 2012.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “A novel way of providing Confidentiality to shared secret key and authenticate the shares during reconstruction”, ACS& IT – Chennai, July 14-15, 2012.
- Computer Networks
- Data Analytics
- Data Structures
- Database Management Systems
- Object Oriented Programming
- Cryptography and Network Security