Poornima H S
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Phone No:||0821 2480475|
I have 6 years of experience in teaching as Assistant Professor, I purshed my BE from CIT Ponnampet and M .Tech from BVBCET, Hubli through GATE. Currently I’m doing research in Medical Image processing with Fuzzy intelligence and Deep learning for cervical cancer. I also work on VLSI cadence, Matlab, Labview for NI, Software testing, JAVA, SQL. I published 6 papers on national and international journal and conference. I used to conduct various workshops for students to interact with industry and handle major projects for both UG and PG.
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M. Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Poornima H S, Aishwrya amagi, Harshitha, Sudharshan, Sudeer Naik, Published paper on “ Relative exploration of High Voltage Direct Current with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in IOSR journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Volume 15, Issue 1, ISSN no 2278-1676, pg no 16-21, Feb 2020
- Deepu S, Jyothi, Pooornima H S Published paper on “Improved Design Implementation of SRAM” in International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Technology (IJECET), Volume 5, Issue 8, ISSN online 0976- 6472, page no 107-116,July 2014
- Poornima H S, Chethana K S Published paper on “ Standard cell library design and characterization using 45nm Technology” in IOSR journal in VLSI and Signal Processing, Volume 4, issue 1, ISSN no:2319-4200, page no 29-33,July 2013
- Poornima H S, Chethana K S, Jayantha Urs ,Presented paper on “ Design of Standard Cell Library of VLSI circuits using 45nm Technology” in 2nd International Conference on Current trends in Engineering and Management” held at Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore on 17-19 July 2014.
- Deepu S, Jyothi, Pooornima H S ,Presented paper on “Improved Design Implementation of SRAM” in 2nd International Conference on Current trends in Engineering and Management” held at Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore on 17-19 July 2014.
- Poornima H S, Presented paper on “ Digital Implementation of DMA controller using LabVIEW” in National conference on Emerging trends in Network on chip design methodologies & its applications held on 22nd and 23rd September 2011 at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur, Tamil Nadu.
- Flied Theory
- VLSI Circuits
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Object Oriented Programming With C++
- Python Application Programming
- Digital System Design Using Verilog
- Computer Communication Networks
- Analog Electronics Circuits