Pushpa D P
Department of Mathematics
I am in teaching profession from past 9 years. Having initially worked in SJCE for 4 years, I later had the privilege of serving NIE. My area of research interest is in the field of Graph Theory on different notions of graph energies and spectra. Currently I am pursuing my Ph.D in this area. I am also interested to apply this knowledge of graph theory to data structures, google page ranking algorithm, operating systems and develop algorithms to handle graphs in the meadow of computer science.
- B.Sc (University of Mysore)
- M.Sc in Mathematics (University of Mysore)
- M.Phil in Mathematics (University of Mysore)
- Ph.D-Pursuing (VTU, Belgaum)
- Mathematics for I, II, III, IV semester BE students.
- Mathematics for Diploma students.
- Mathematics for PG students.
- Mathematics for Employed Diploma Holders (EDH).