Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
My primary research interests are in applications of power electronics, like converter control and switching power supplies as most of my Bachelor and Masters students tend to work in these areas. I also chair the College Internal Complaints Committee . In addition to this, I teach a couple of courses as mentioned below.
- B E (University of Mysore, Mysuru)
- M Tech (University of Mysore, Mysuru)
- Sushma S R, R Radha, Sujit V, “Control and Automation of a Phantom Source used for Calibration of Energy Meters”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 8, Issue 5, May 2019
- Reshma H, R Radha, “Solar powered wireless sensor network for pipeline monitoring system”, International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies, Vol.5, Issue 7, 2018.
- Harshitha H M, Shahul Hameed V., R Radha, “Wideband digital receiver using half band filters for weather radars”, International Journal of Innovative Science & Research Technology, Vol.3, Issue4,2018.
- Shakunthala, Nagabhushan, R Radha, “Generation of Power using Perpetual Motion”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol.5, Issue 6, June 2017.
- Shakunthala, Radha, Sumanth Kumar, “Automation of Endurance Testing Machine for C Arm of X Ray Scanner System using PLC”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol.5, Issue 6, June 2017
- Varshitha N Gowda, R Radha, Arun H, “Interfacing And Commissioning Of Motor And Drive To The Tandem Test Jig”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications,Vol. 5, Issue 8, (Part - 1) August 2015
- Aishwarya B A, Radha R, “Design and Simulation of FPGA Based Digital Controller for Single Phase Boost PFC Converter”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT)ISSN: 2278-0181 Vol. 4 Issue 04, April-2015
- Deepa Hirematha, Radha, A. D. Kulkarni, T.Ananthapadmanabha, “Improvement of power factor by adopting conventional and bridgeless PFC for closed loop control of PMBLDC motor”. IJAREEIE, Vol.2 Issue 12, Dec 2014.
- G. K, R Radha, A. D. Kulkarni, “Simulation of a Novel phase-shift operated interleaved snubberless current-fed half bridge DC/DC converter”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology ISSN: 2278- 0181, in IJERT, Vol.3 Issue 06, June 2014.
- Chetan H, R Radha, “Automation of Retrofit Rubber Injection Moulding Machine”, National Conference on Networking, Embedded and Wireless Systems, 2016.
- Chetan H, R Radha, “Photovoltaic Based PMDC Motor Drive System using MPPT”, National Conference on Networking, Embedded and Wireless Systems, 2016.
- Vishal D Dhareppagol, Poornima Narayanswamy, S Nagendraprasad, R Radha, “Recent Trends Of Solar Cell Manufacturing In India And Development Needed”,Proceedings of 12th IRF International Conference, Goa, India, 17th May 2015.
- Dual drive 2 phases IM using photovoltaic cells. National conference on Electrical & Electronics Engineering (NCEEE-2014), ID no.NC3E:228, in June 2014.
- DSPIC Microcontroller Based CUK-SEPIC converter for Hybrid Energy applications. National Conference on Electrical & Electronics Engineering (NCDDEE-14) in July 2014.
- Digital control strategy for four quadrant operation of three phase BLDC motor using FPGA controller. National Conference on Electrical & Electronics Engineering (NCDDEE-14) in July 2014.
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Digital Circuits and Computer Fundamentals
- DSP Architectures and Advanced Microcontrollers
- Advanced Microcontrollers
- High Frequency Switching Power Supplies
- DSP and Architecture and Applications
- Power Electronics Applications to Drives
- Computer Control of Electric Drives