Ramnag H V
Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
- B.E. - Industrial and Production Engineering, PES college of Engineering, Mandya, (VTU)
- M.Tech - Production Engineering and System Technology, NIE, (VTU)
- Ph.D. - Pursing under VTU (Implementation of Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TIPS) and Lean principles in a manufacturing domain)
- Assistant Professor - contract
- “Process Capability Study of a Finish Grinding Operation” in International Journal of Darshan Institute on Engineering Research & Emerging Technologies. Vol 5 No. 1, ISSN 2320-7590, pp. 31-34.
- “Process variability reduction of Finish turning operation using Statistical process control” in International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology, Vol 2, Issue 5, May 2016, ISSN 2395-1052.
- “Process variability reduction of Finish turning operation using Statistical process control” National Conference held at SJBIT, Bengaluru on 7-5-2016.