Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
I have joined as Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIE Mysore in February 2019. I have a total experience of 7.5 years (2.5 years of Teaching experience and 5 years of Research experience). After completing my BTech, I have worked as Lecturer in IHRD CEA, Kerala during 2009 -2011. After my MTech, I have worked as Assistant Professor in IHRD, CEC, Kerala in 2013. After that, I have joined as a Full-time Research Scholar under Electronics and Communication Department at National Institute of Technology, Calicut in December 2013. I’m a part of an on-going research project ‘Tunable gain buffer amplifier with large resistive load driving capability’ in SMDP-C2SD under Electronics and Communication department of NIT Calicut since 2015. I have secured First Rank with Gold Medal in MTech VLSI design at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University in 2013. I have qualified UGC-NET (Electronics) in December 2012 and June 2013. I have filed an Indian patent on my research work.My research interests include Analog circuit design and Nanoelectronic devices and circuits.
- Ranjith R, Remya Jayachandran, K. J. Suja, Rama S Komaragiri (2019): “Two dimensional analytical model for a reconfigurable field effect transistor,” Superlattices and Microstructures, 114, 62-74.
- Helna Aboobacker, Aarathi R Krishna, Remya Jayachandran (2013): “Design, Implementation and Comparison of 8 bit 100MHz Current Steering DACs,” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 3(4), 877-880.
- Aarathi R Krishna, Helna Aboobacker, Remya Jayachandran (2013): “Design and Implementation of 7 bit 100MHz Flash ADC,” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 3( 4), 881-886.
- Remya Jayachandran, R. S. Komaragiri and P. C. Subramaniam, "Study of Circuits Based on SOI-vertical Gate-All-Around FET," 2018 15th IEEE India Council International Conference (INDICON), Coimbatore, India during December 16-18, 2018, pp. 1-6.
- Remya Jayachandran, R. S. Komaragiri and P. C. Subramaniam, “Reconfigurable circuits based on Single Gate Reconfigurable Field-Effect Transistors”, in IEEE CONECCT 2020 to be held in GITAM University, Bangalore during July 2-4 2020 (accepted for oral presentation)
- Indian Patent: N-stage OTA buffer amplifiers with unity gain and high input dynamic range and tunable gain for driving large resistive load (Published in Indian Patent journal April 2019, Application Number: 201741035499) Inventors: Remya Jayachandran, P C Subramaniam.
- Electronics Circuits I & II,
- Basic Electronics,
- Digital Electronics,
- Linear Integrated circuits,
- Audio & Video Engineering,
- Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering Management