Department of Mechanical Engineering
With a Masters degree in Machine Design from Visvesvaraya Technological University, I am currently working in the area of Rotor dynamics, Vibration analysis of rigid bodies and also I happened to work on few Composite materials. I teach Mechanics of Materials course for UG students which is one of the basic and important subjects in the field of Mechanical Engineering. I also engage Fatigue Analysis for PG students and this course for PG students helps in their research as this being the most considered aspect in the research and analysis of materials which are under different kinds of mechanical failures
- B.E. (VTU.)
- M.Tech (VTU)
- Suresha B, Sachin D, Shiddalingesha. (2019): “Morphology and Physico-Mechanical Properties of Basalt Fiber Reinforced Composites” is under review in Elsevier: Materials today proceeding which was uploaded in December 2019.
- Sachin D, Uday K N, Rajamurugan Govindaswamy, Prabhu Krishnasamy, (2019): “Effect of SiC Reinforcement on the Mechanical and Tribological Behaviour of Al6061 Composite” is under review in SAE: ADMMS which was uploaded in January 2020.
- Sachin D, P Dinesh, Mallikarjun Biradar, (2015): “Finite Element Analysis of Finite Plate with Normal and Oblique Tapered Holes Subjected to Tensile Load” is published in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Conference Proceeding, Volume 3, Issue.17
- Sachin D, P Dinesh, Mallikarjun Biradar. (2015): “Finite Element Analysis of Finite plate with Normal and Oblique tapered holes subjected to Tensile load” in a National conference on ‘Engineering Resource areas in Mechanical Engineering’ organised by REVA University during 27th and 28th of March 2015.
- Mechanics of Materials
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Finite Element Methods
- Introduction to Engineering Design
- Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
- Mechanical Engineering Science
- Fatigue Analysis