Department of Information Science and Engineering
I have a passion for teaching. My research interests are in the area of intelligent wireless networking. I am pursuing the doctoral degree in the area of Cognitive Radio driven by software from the Visveswaraya Technological University. I have been awarded by Interscience Research Group India as “Interscience Young Investigator” for my publication and presentation at International Conference for my work on software code reusability. I have won the best presentation and best paper award in 2018 in IEEE International Conference held in Mysuru for my paper on securing software defined radio networks in next generation wireless networks. I teach courses related to Computer Networks, Artificial Intelligence and application of storage technology.
- Assistant Professor
- Wireless Radio Networks
- Cloud Computing
- Interscience Young Investigator Award from Interscience India in 2012
- Best Paper Award in IEEE Conference 2018
- Dhananjaya, Shashank. (2012). Source Code Reusability metrics for Enhanced Legacy Software. International Journal of Engineering Innovations. 1. 38-41.
- A Novel Method in Matched Filter Spectrum Sensing to Minimize Interference from Compromised Secondary Users of Cognitive Radio Networks Shashank Dhananjaya and Yuvaraju B N 2018 3rd International Conference on Electrical; Electronics; Communication; Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques
- Artificial Intelligence
- Information Storage and Management
- Protocol Engineering
- Java and J2EE