Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
My primary research interests are in applications of different processors in Embedded systems. I have done my PG project in FPGA Implementation of Crypto – System Based Wireless Communication System. I have 8 years of teaching experience in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at GSSSIETW college.
- M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems from SJCE, Mysuru
- B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for women, Mysuru.
- Assistant Professor
- Published paper entitled “ FPGA Implementation of Crypto – System Based Wireless Communication System” IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing (IOSR-JVSP)Volume 6, Issue 4, Ver. I (Jul. - Aug. 2016), PP 26-31 e-ISSN: 2319 – 4200, p-ISSN No. : 2319 – 4197
- Published Paper entitled “ Elementary Operations Performed on Signals Using MATLAB” Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (ISSN : 2349-5162) Published in Volume 4 Issue 2 , February-2017
- Published Paper entitled “A Review on RL78 Microcontroller’’ Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology 2018 IJSRCSEIT | Volume 4 | Issue 6 | ISSN : 2456-3307
- Published Paper entitled “An Intelligent And Automated Drip Irrigation System Using WSN” Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology 2018 IJSRCSEIT | Volume 4 | Issue 6 | ISSN : 2456-3307.
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Signals and systems
- Power system analysis and Stability
- VLSI Circuits and design
- Control systems
- Op-amp Circuits and Linear IC’s and Computer aided Electrical Drawing.