Nandini T S
Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
Assistant Professor in the department for the past 10 year. and worked for 5 year in the field of Recruitment and Training heading a team in corporate field where i added PGDBA HR course from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) Pune to my qualification. Joined NIE, in 2010 as Assistant Professor. From 2011 engaged in Research in the area of Lean Manufacturing System and Supply Chain Management. Got Merit Award during the Under Graduate Programme for scoring highest marks in the final year. Guided many project for Both UG and PG students and representing the department in various committees in college.
- Bachelor of Engineering SIT, Tumkur, Karnataka, Bangalore University, 1996-2000. Specialization in INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT Engineering.
- M.Sc. Engineering by Research in Mechanical Engineering Science in VTU, 2016, under the research topic “Lean Manufacturing Systems and its application for Production Industry using Value Stream Mapping.
- Ph.D Registered under the research topic "Integration of Lean Principles and Agile manufacturing for efficient Supply Chain Management".
- Internatinal Journal
- Chandrachood B, Dr.Divakar .H. N, Nandini T S , Devaraju G R (2015): “Process capability improvement in pumping element manufacturing”, International Journal of Research Science and Management, Vol2, issue no:2349, 5197
- Nandini T S, Dr. H.N.Divakar (2014): “Implementation of Lean Tools in Rubber Tube Manufacturing Industry”, , 2nd International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering and Management,. 17-19, July 2014
- Supply Chain and Logistic Management
- Metrology and Measurement
- Statistical Quality Control
- Database Management System
- Work study and Ergonomics
- Industrial Design and Ergonomics
- Introduction to Engineering Design
- Lean Manufacturing System