Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
My primary research interests are Renewable Energy and Power Electronics. I have worked in Sri Krishna Polytechnic, Chikkabanavara, Bengaluru as a Lecturer in E&EE Department (2.5 years). I have worked in Mysore College of Engineering and Management (MYCEM) - in Electronics and Communication Department as Assistant Professor (1.5 years).
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M. Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Somashekara G, Vasudevamurthy S, “Simulation of 11-level Inverter with Reduced Number of Power Switches for R and RL load”, in the International Journal Of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (IJAREEIE), Vol.06, Issue 5, May 2017, ISSN 2278-8875, | Page no 3458-3467|
- Somashekara G, Vasudevamurthy S, “Simulation of Hybrid 9-level Inverter with Reduced Number of Switching Devices for Grid Connected Load”, in the International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology (IJISET), Vol.04, Issue 5, May 2017, ISSN 2348-7968, | Page no 315-320|
- Somashekara G, Vasudevamurthy S, “Simulation of Hybrid 9-level Inverter with Reduced Number of Power Switches for R and RL load” in The 2nd International Conference Reliable Technologies in Power & Energy Systems (RTPES-2017) held in AMC Engineering College, Bengaluru on 10th May 2017.
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Transmission and Distribution
- Electrical Power Generation
- Basic Electronics
- Control System
- Analog Electronics and devices