Sonaxi Bhagawan Raikar
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
My primary research interests are Electrical power quality, Electric vehicles and Restructured power systems. My M.Tech. project was “Game Theory based loss allocation in distribution system”. I would like to work on applications of Game theory in microgrid environment.
I am planning to pursue my Ph.D. in time to come. I also have experience in PLC as I did two-months internship in Siemens Limited Bengaluru.
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Gold medal for securing first rank in B.E. (2016) and M.Tech. (2018)
- Harisha K and Sonaxi B. Raikar."A review on contingency analysis methods of electrical power system” in International Journal of advance Science and Technology(2020).
- Varshini R and Sonaxi B. Raikar."A Review on Nano grid Technologies” in International Journal of Scientific Research in Engineering and Management(2020).
- B. Raikar and K. M. Jagtap, "Role of Deregulation in Power Sector and Its Status in India," 2018 National Power Engineering Conference (NPEC), Madurai, 2018, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/NPEC.2018.8476714.
- Electrical Power Quality
- Power System Operation and Control
- Power System analysis
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Integration of Distribution Generation in Power Systems.
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles