Sri Rashmi S
Department of Civil Engineering
My primary research interests are in Reuse of wastewater, Soil Microbiology, Biodegradable Waste reuse and Humanure Application on Agriculture Land & possible health implications related to use of all these on land. I am quite interested in Impact Analysis and Conducting Questionnaires for the people who are primary source of contact for the reuse & recycling technologies in HD Kote taluk , Mysore District as my research area is directly linked to this zone .Areas of Expertise
Engineering Mechanics, Eco Sanitation, Wastewater Treatment Engineering, Solid Waste Management, Soil Analysis, Hydrology & Irrigation, Water Engineering, Hydraulics, Industrial Wastewater Treatment, Environmental Impact Assessment
- B.E (VTU) - VVCE, Mysore.
- M.Tech. (VTU) - SJCE, Mysore.
- PhD (VTU) – (Currently Pursuing) SJCE, Mysore
- Engineering Mechanics
- Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machinery Theory & Laboratory
- Hydrology & Irrigation Engineering
- Design & Drawing of irrigation Structures
- Water Supply Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Environmental Impact Assessment