Department of Computer Science and Engineering
I started my career as a software engineer and worked for MNCs such as Nokia, Samsung, Wipro for around 8 years before moving to the teaching profession. As a teacher , I handleprimarily programming subjects, utilizing my industry experience for the benefit of thestudent community. I have qualified UGC NET and GATE exams. My research interest is primarily in digital image processing and application of machine learning in medical image analysis.
- M.Tech in Computer Science with Digital Image Computing, University of Kerala
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala
- PhD Digital Image Processing, National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal
- Assistant Professor
- Figured in the top 1% in NPTEL Online Certification Course(MOOC) on C++ Programming conducted by IIT Kharagpur (Apr 2017)
- Best M.Tech thesis award from Dept. of Computer Science, University of Kerala( Dec 2014)
- Qualified UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) for Assistant Professorship(Apr 2014)
- Qualified Graduates Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) to receive scholarship for M.Tech from AICTE(Mar 2012)
- Johnpaul, C. I., and Tojo Mathew. "NP-completeness of an optimization problem on plants selection using reduction method."Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT), 2017 International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Johnpaul C. I., and Tojo Mathew."A Cypher query based NoSQL data mining on protein datasets using Neo4j graph database." In Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (ICACCS), 2017 4th International Conference on, pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2017.
- Tojo Mathew , and Johnpaul C.I. "Reversible data hiding in encrypted images using interpolation-based distributed space reservation." In Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (ICACCS), 2017 4th International Conference on, pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2017.
- Nirmal S. Nair, Tojo Mathew, Neethu A. S., Viswajith P. Viswanath, Madhu S. Nair and Wilscy M., "A Proactive Approach to Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images", International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies - ICICT 2014 (CUSAT, Kochi, India), Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier, Vol.46, pp.1510-1517, 2015.
- Tojo Mathew, Wilscy M. "Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images by Active Block Exchange and Room Reservation", International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics - IC3I 2014 (Mysore, India), IEEE Computer Society Press, pp.839-844, 2014.
- Unix System Programming
- OOP with C++
- Data Structures
- C Programming
- Python Programming