Vamsha Deepa N
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
I have 8 years of academic experience . I have presented and published papers in national and international conferences on image processing and signal processing . I have attended various workshops on Signal Processing which is also my area of interest. Presently am pursuing Ph.D in field of speech proceesing(course work completed). I have received awards for my academic capabilities from various institutions. I am also a life member of ISTE. I have also qualified UGC NET JRF and Lectureship exam.
- B E (VTU, Belagavi)
- M.Tech (VTU, Belagavi)
- Punal M Arabi, Vamsha Deepa N, “Manual Segmentation of HRCT Lung Image Using GAP Filling Technique”, International Journal of Advanced Networking & Applications (IJANA) ISSN: 0975-0282, May 2016
- Punal M Arabi, Gayatri joshi, Vamsha Deepa N, “Performance evaluation of GLCM and pixel intensity matrix for skin texture analysis”, Perspectives in Science Volume 8, September 2016, Pages 203-206.
- Dr G U Praveen, Vamsha Deepa N , “Computer Aided Diagnosis of Osteoposis using 1st order texture parameters”, Int. J. Advanced Networking and Applications Volume No: 8, Issue No: 4(Jan-Feb 2017), Special Issue- NCBSI-2016.
- Punal M Arabi, Vamsha Deepa N, “Computer vision for diagnosis of malignant melanoma by pixel intensity matrix parameters”, IEEE XPLORE, DOI: 1109/ISCO.2016.7726915
- Punal M Arabi, Vamsha Deepa N, “Identification of ground glass structure in lung CT images by CAD technique”, IEEE XPLORE, DOI: 1109/ISCO.2016.7726916
- Punal M Arabi, Nanditha Krishna, Vamsha Deepa N, “Statistical Analysis Of Lung CT Images For Ground Glass Diagnosis”, IEEE XPLORE, DOI: 1109/AEEICB.2016.7538306
- Punal M Arabi, Prathibha T P, Vamsha Deepa N, “Identifying honeycombing structure in hrct lung images by high intensity pixel pattern”, IEEE XPLORE, DOI: 1109/AEEICB.2016.7538336
- M. Arabi, G. Joshi, T. P. Prathibha and N. Vamsha deepa N, "Feasibility study of machine vision for diagnosis of multiple sclerosis," 2017 8th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), Delhi, 2017, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICCCNT.2017.8203942.
- Arabi, Punal & Krishna, Nanditha & Vamsha Deepa, N. & Ashwini, V. & H M, Prathibha. (2017). A comparision of OCT and retinal fundus images for age-related Macular degeneration. 1-5. 10.1109/ICCCNT.2017.8204107.
- M. Arabi, Vamsha Deepa N, T. S. Naveen and D. Samanta, "Machine vision for screening of age-related macular degeneration using fundus images," 2017 8th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), Delhi, 2017, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/ICCCNT.2017.8204105.
- Vamsha Deepa N., Krishna N., Hemanth Kumar G. (2018) Feature Extraction and Classification of X-Ray Lung Images Using Haralick Texture Features. In: Bhattacharyya P., Sastry H., Marriboyina V., Sharma R. (eds) Smart and Innovative Trends in Next Generation Computing Technologies. NGCT 2017. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 828. Springer, Singapore
- Arabi P.M., Naveen T.S., Vamsha Deepa N., Samanta D. (2018) Automatic Diagnosis of Dental Diseases. In: Bhattacharyya P., Sastry H., Marriboyina V., Sharma R. (eds) Smart and Innovative Trends in Next Generation Computing Technologies. NGCT 2017. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 827. Springer, Singapore
- Arabi P.M., Gayatri Joshi, Surekha Nigudgi, Vamsha Deepa N. (2018) Accuracy Analysis of Machine Vision for Detection of Malignant Melanoma Using Pixel Intensity Matrix Parameters. In: Konkani A., Bera R., Paul S. (eds) Advances in Systems, Control and Automation. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 442. Springer, Singapore
- Arabi P.M., Nanditha Krishna, Prathibha T.P., Vamsha Deepa N., (2018) Diagnosis of Ground Glass Opacity in HRCT Lung Images Using High-Intensity Pixels. In: Kalam A., Das S., Sharma K. (eds) Advances in Electronics, Communication and Computing. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 443. Springer, Singapore
- Digital Signal Processing,
- Signals and Systems,
- Control Systems,
- Biomedical Signal Processing,
- DSP Algorithms and Architecture
- Speech Signal Processing