1. Please follow IEEE two column A4 size standard conference format for preparing your final manuscript also. For more details please visit:
IEEE Templates page. https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
2. Revised Version: Revise your paper based on reviewers’ comments/suggestions. The reviewer’s comments are available in the same
Microsoft paper management site: https://bit.ly/CMT_ICRTEC2023
3. 3. The maximum page limit is six pages including references. No author biography at the end. In case additional pages are necessary, pages up to 8 pages are permitted subject to a payment of Rs. 500 ($20) extra per each additional page.
4. Similarity with other papers should be low (it is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that the similarity index of the paper is below 20%. If the plagiarism level is more than 20%, the conference organizers have the right to exclude the paper from publication in the IEEE Xplore). Maximum File Size allowed is 3 MB and the file format is Adobe PDF (.pdf) without any encryption and/or passwords.
5. The authors are expected to make sure that the comments of the reviewers/meta-reviewers have been addressed in the final manuscript
1. Appropriate copyright notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper. For that, just replace the copyright notice in the camera-ready paper template with the correct copyright notice as follows:
2. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
3. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-9619-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
4. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-9619-5/23/$31.00©2023 European Union
5. For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-9619-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
After you have appropriately revised your paper, pass your revised paper through PDF eXpress using conference ID (56977X ) by going to the URL (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/). If you do not have an account in Pdf eXpress, click on the link “New Users – Click here” and fill in your information (email address and password). .
Submit the final version of the paper (after passing it through PDF express check) through the author console in CMT. Please change the file name of the PDF eXpress checked camera ready paper to PIDxx (where xx is your paper ID in CMT) before submission to CMT. Please note that authors are expected to retain the title of the original paper in the final paper. Also, the author list in the original paper cannot be changed in the final manuscript.
After uploading the final camera-ready paper (Please note that the paper must have passed PDF Check in IEEE PDF eXpress), click on ‘Submit IEEE copyright Form’ link to enter the IEEE Copyright Form Submission CMT page. Click on the IEEE copyright website link. Now, the author will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form. After filling out the IEEE copyright form and copyright agreements, there is an option to download the completed IEEE Copyright Form (The corresponding author would have received the copyright form through email also). Please upload it to the same page in CMT (or use ‘drop files here’ menu). The corresponding author may submit the copyright form for all the authors of the paper. The copyright submission is mandatory for the paper to be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication.
1. An author conference registration is mandatory to have the paper included in the conference program and the proceedings. i.e. attendee registration is not entitled for IEEE Xplore paper publication.
2. NB: Presentation of the paper in the conference is mandatory for the paper to be considered for submission to IEEE Xplore for publication.