NIE IDEAthon 2023
NIE IDEAthon 2023 is a unique opportunity for young creative minds to come together, brainstorm, and float their innovative ideas and solutions to the real world challenges. The students with diverse knowledge, background, and skill set can work together to propose smart solutions to complex problems and present their futuristic ideas in front of an elite audience from academia and industry. An Idea Presentation Contest (Oral/Poster) – Express “Ideas of Change” is organized to give participants a perfect stage to present their innovative ideas. Also, a Model Presentation Contest – Experience “Ideas in Action” offers an avenue to demonstrate the working models carved out of the novel ideas. NIE IDEAthon opens the doors for the innovative youngsters to explore endless possibilities of Campus-Corporate connect.
NIE Ideathon offers 6 Themes under 3 tracks
- All UG and PG students of Engineering disciplines are eligible.
- A team should consist of a maximum of 4 members only.
- It is compulsory for all the team members to register the event by paying the registration fee of Rs.200/- per member(participants/audience).
- The idea/model submitted should be original and should not be copied from any existing sources.
- Accepted entries for Idea/Model presentation contests will be intimated by mail. The selected teams need to do the fee payment and registration within 2 days of receiving acceptance notification & submit details as mentioned in the acceptance intimation mail.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the participants of the event.
- All registered participants will be issued a participation certificate.
- One team can submit only a single model.
- An abstract with a maximum of 500 words describing the working model should be submitted using the entry submission link given.
- The team should demonstrate the hardware prototypes / working models to the attendees and the judging panel.
- The team should demonstrate the operation, efficiency, practical applications, sustainability benefits, pros & cons and other aspects clearly.
- One team can submit only a single idea.
- An abstract with a maximum of 500 words describing the idea should be submitted using the entry submission link given.
- Idea presentation can be in the form of an on stage oral presentation with a PPT or as a poster presentation.
- The team should present practical applications, feasibility, sustainability benefits, pros & cons and other aspects clearly.
- The team should present their idea to the attendees and the judging panel.
Submission of Entries for Idea & Model Presentation Contests starts : 6th March 2023
Last date for Entry Submission :
13th March 2023 18th March 2023
Last date for Notification of Acceptance :
15th March 2023 20th March 2023