Exciting research articles, recognition in international forums, distinguished publications – here’s a look at some of the accomplishments of the Faculty members of the Department of Information Science and Engineering.
International Conference on Communications and Computing-2015,
Request Based Efficiency Comparison of a XMPP Server in Erlang with a Python Server on 3-4th December 2015, Society of Information Processing, McGrawHill, Bengaluru.
EEE Fourth International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (ICACCS-2017), A Cypher Query based NoSQL Data mining on Protein Datasets using Neo4j Graph Database on 6-7th January 2017 at Coimbatore.
IEEE Fourth International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (ICACCS-2017), Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images using (Interpolation-based) Distributed Space Reservation on 6-7th January 2017 at Coimbatore.
IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT), “NP-Completeness of an Optimization problem on Plants Selection using Reduction Method”, Vimal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kannur, Kerala, 2017
Johnpaul C.I, Munaga V.N.K. Prasad, S. Nickolas and G.R. Gangadharan, "General representational automata using deep neural networks", Data and Knowledge Engineering, Volume 122, Pages 159-180, July 2019, Elsevier - The Netherlands
ohnpaul C.I, Munaga V.N.K. Prasad, S. Nickolas and G.R. Gangadharan, "Trendlets: A Novel Probabilistic Representational Structures for Clustering the Time Series Data", Expert Systems With Applications, May, 2020
- Reesha OA Hussain, Shwetha GN ,Prawin Kumar, Niraj Kumar Singh(2020): “Efficacy of Computer-based Speech-in-Noise Training Module in Indian-English in Children with Auditory Processing Disorders”, Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research(communicated).
- Reesha OA1; Swetha G. N2; Niraj Kumar Singh3; Dr. Prawin Kumar4 ; 1Junior Research Fellow; 2Software Engineer; 3Reader in Audiology; 4Associate Professor in Audiology, All India Institute of Engineering : “EFFICACY OF COMPUTER-BASED SPEECH-IN-NOISE TRAINING IN INDIAN-ENGLISH FOR CHILDREN WITH AUDITORY PROCESSING DISORDERS” , oral presentation at 52nd ISHA conference that is being held at Chandigarh from 14th to 16th February, 2020.
-  Ranjitha K S, Prakruthi S et al,” Survey on Heuristic Search Techniques to Solve Artificial Intelligence Problems”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication (IJRITCC), May 15 volume 3, issue 5, ISSN: 2321-8169, pp:2903-2905, 2015.
-  Ranjitha K S, Prakruthi S et al,” Survey on Applications of Predicate Logic”, International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences (IJETMAS), May 15 volume 3, issue 5, ISSN: 2349-4476, 2015.
-  Ranjitha K S, Manjuprasad B, “Relevant Keyword Extraction for Website to Achieve Top Search Engine Results”, M.Tech National Level PG Project Symposium on Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Management Studies, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, PP 203-207 April 2016 (American Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology).
-  Ranjitha K S, Manjuprasad B, “Keyword Optimization: Relevant Keyword Extraction”, International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology (IJEAST), June 16 volume 1, issue 7, ISSN:2455-2143, 2016.
Ranjitha K S, Manjuprasad B, Sarath B Sribhasyam, “A Review on Search Engine Optimization Techniques”, proceedings of 5th National conference on Emerging trends in Engineering technologies- ETET 2016, Jyothy Institute of technology, Bengaluru, pp. 136-139, March 2016.
Shwetha S,Sanjay D S:Blind Image Restoration for Moving Objects Based on normal Density and Variation Method, Published in ‘The International Journal Of Science & Technoledge’.
Journal Publications:Mohammed Muddasir and K. Raghuveer(2018): “Study of Meta-Data Enrichment Methods to Achieve Near Real Time ETL”, Data Analytics and Learning Proceeding of DIAL 2018,Springer, Singapore, Vol 42, pp 387-402 Ananth G S, K. Raghuveer(2016): “A Novel Approach of Creating a Self Owned ‘Dropbox’ using Open Source Software”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering™ (IJITEE), Vol. 6, Issue No. 7,2016 Conference Proceedings: Ananth G S, K. Raghuveer (2020): “A Movie and Book Recommender System using Surprise Recommendation Kit”, IAET – 2020, Jaipur National University, Jaipur, February 21st and 22nd, 2020 Ananth G S, K. Raghuveer (2019): “A novel approach for Music Recommendation system using matrix factorization technique”, MISP – 2019, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, IIITB Allahabad, September 7th to September 9th, 2019 Ananth G S, K. Raghuveer (2019):“A novel approach of predicting the music genre through classification for the FMA dataset”, 2019 3rd Asia Conference on Machine Learning and Computing, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong, IJMLC, Dec 7th to Dec 9th 2019. Mohammed Muddasir and K. Raghuveer (2019): “A novel approach to handle huge data for refreshment anomalies in near real time ETL, application”,4th International conference on Soft Computing:Theories and Applications, National Institute of Technology, Patna, 27-29, December 2019 Ananth G S, K. Raghuveer (2017): “A Novel Approach of Creating a Self Owned Dropbox using Open Source Software - v2”, International Conference on Current Trends in Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Communication (ICCTCEEC), VVCE, Mysuru 8th and 9th September, 2017 Mohammed Muddasir and K. Raghuveer (2017):”CDC and Union based near real time ETL”, 2nd International Conference on Emerging Computation and Information Technology (ICECIT), SIT Tumkur , 16 and 17th December,2017
- Review of Lethal Attacks on MANETS- by C.K.Vanamala., Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. Proceedings of the National Conference on Research Trends in Computer Applications and information Management RTCAIM 2014 at AIMS 24th Jan 2014
- Strategic Modeling of Secure Routing Decision in OLSR Protocol in Mobile Adhoc Network by C.K.Vanamala., Dr. G.Raghavendra Rao Published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2017 ISSN: 2194-5357 Conference paper First Online: 08 April 2017
- SC-MANET: Threats, Risk and Solution Strategies for Security Concerns in Mobile Ad-Hoc Network by C.K.Vanamala., Dr. G.Raghavendra Rao Published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Volume 765 Cybernetics and Algorithms in Intelligent Systems Pg.300 Springer- 2018 ISSN: 2194-5357 Conference paper First Online: 17 May 2018
- Taxonomy Classification Of Products Using Machine Learning Techniques by Pannaga S B, C K Vanamala International Symposium on Cloud Computing & Data Analytics 2017 (ISCCDA17) March 17-18 2017
- International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395-0056 Volume: 07 Issue: 04 | Apr 2020 www.irjet.net p-ISSN: 2395-0072 © 2020, IRJET | Impact Factor value: 7.529| ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal | Page 2815
CHINNASWAMY C N, DR. T H SREENIVAS, SECURE VERIFICATION OF LOCATION FOR WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK, JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE INFORMATION AND ENGG., TECHNOLOGIES.
CHINNASWAMY C N, DR. T H SREENIVAS,THE TECHNIQUE TO DETECT AND AVOID THE DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.
CHINNASWAMY C N, DR. T H SREENIVAS,LIGHTWEIGHT LOCATION VERIFICATION ALGORITHM IN WIRELESS SENSORS FOR CHECKING THE RELIABILITY OF DATA, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON RECENT AND INNOVATION TRENDS IN COMPUTING AND COMMUNICATION.
CHINNASWAMY C N, DR. T H SREENIVAS,A SURVEY ON COMPARISON OF HIERARCHICAL ROUTING TECHNIQUES IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCE RESEARCH IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING.
CHINNASWAMY C N, DR. T H SREENIVAS,A NOVEL APPROACH TO SLP FROM EXTERNAL ATTACK USING CONTEXT PRIVACY TECHNIQUE IN WSN, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND APPLICATIONS.
CHINNASWAMY C N, DR. T H SREENIVAS,LOCATION HIDING TO MITIGATE THE SINKHOLE ATTACKS IN WSN, JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN ENGINEERING & ADVANCED 110 TECHNOLOGY
- Kuzhalvaimozhi and G. R. Rao, "An efficient scheme for anonymous authentication using identity based group signature," Fourth International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing (ARTCom2012), Bangalore, India, 2012, pp. 139-142, doi: 10.1049/cp.2012.2513.
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. Identity Based Cryptosystem: A New Paradigm in Public Key Infrastructure Springer- Verlag Berlin Heidelberg , Global Trends in Computing and Communication Systems, CCIS (2012),Vol -269, pages 336-341, Print ISBN: 978-3-642-29218-7, Online ISBN: 978-3-642-29219-4, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-29219-4_39, 2012
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. Generation of Anonymous Signature and Message using Identity Based Group Blind Signature, ACEEE International Journal of Network Security IJNS 2013, Vol - 4, Issue -2, pages 6-10, DOI:01.IJNS.4.1.1133, July 2013
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao Public Key Encryption without using Certificate based on Identity Based Cryptography, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, Vol -3 Issue – 2, pages 139-143, ISSN: 2277-1581, Feb 2014.
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. Performance Comparison of Efficient Identity Based Signature Schemes, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer Science & Technology, Vol -2, Issue-6, Nov 2014, ISSN- 2347-5552, Pages 28-32.
- Kuzhalvaimozhi , N. Abhilash, Random Route Adoption Algorithm to Provide Source Location Privacy in Wireless Sensor Network, Springer, Print ISBN: 978-981-10-4740-4, Electronic ISBN: 978-981-10-4741-1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4741-1_3, First Online: 17 November 2017
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. Identity Based Cryptosystem: A New Paradigm in Public Key Infrastructure, International Conference on Recent Trends in Computing, Communication & Information Technologies, VIT, Vellore; ObCom 2011, Dec 9-11 2011.
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. Online/Offline Web Security Using Identity Based Cryptosystem: A Survey, International Conference on Advances in computing, ICAC 2011, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, pages 111-122, Dec 9-11 2011.
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. Anonymity Protection using Identity Based Blind Signature, International Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Systems (ICDECS 2011), RNSIT, Bangalore, pages 314-318, ISBN: 978-93-81583-17-3, Dec 30-31 2011.
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. A Comparative Performance Study of Identity Based Cryptosystem and Conventional Publickey System, National conference on Cyber Security 2012, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune, June 7-8
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. An Efficient Scheme for Anonymous Authentication Using Identity Based Group Signature, Fourth International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing, ARTCom 2012, IET Digital library, Published in IEEE Xplore, URL :http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp? arnumber =7087802, Oct 19-20 pages 139-142, DOI: 10.1049/cp.2012.2513, ISBN: 978-1-84919-929-2
- Kuzhalvaimozhi S, Dr.G.Raghavendra Rao. Privacy Protection in Cloud Using Identity Based Group Signature, Fifth International Conference on the Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies (ICADIWT), Feb 17-19 2014, Published in IEEE Xplore, URL: http:/ /ieeexplore.ieee.org/ stamp/ stamp.jsp? tp =&arnumber =6814670&isnumber=6814661, Pages 75-80, Print ISBN:978-1-4799-2258-1, INSPEC Accession Number: 14301224, DOI: 10.1109/ICADIWT.2014.6814670.
- Suhaas K P, S Senthil, “GC-ZRP: Cross-Layer Architecture Based Geographical Network Condition Aware Zone Routing Protocol for MANET”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), Volume-8, Issue-1, ISSN: 2277-3878, May 2019.
- Deeksha M Kumar, Harshitha M, Muhammed Faheem E, Nesar N, Suhaas KP, “Providing in-Database Analytic Functionalities to MySQL: A Proposed System”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol-6, Issue 3, ISSN: 2395-0056, March 2019.
- Suhaas K P, S Senthil, “A Study on Advancements on the Zone Routing Protocol of Hybrid Ad Hoc Networks”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication (IJRITCC), Vol-5, Issue-3, ISSN: 2321-8163, pp: 137-140, 2017.
- Suhaas K P, Bhagavant Deshpande, Satyanarayan Reddy, “Improvement of Fault Tolerance and Performance in Storage Area Networks by Redefining the Replication System along with the use of LDAP Servers: A Proposed System”, International Journal of Engineering Research (IJER), Vol-4, Issue-3, ISSN: 2319-6890(Online), pp.179-181, 2015.
- Suhaas K P, Yamuna P, Bhagavant Deshpande, “An Automation in Security Development Lifecycle as a part of Quality Assurance for Developed Softwares” International Journal of Engineering Research (IJER), Vol-4, Issue-4, ISSN: 2319-6890(Online), pp. 292-294, 2015.
1. Anushree Prabhu, Sushmitha M, Shravani M, Nikitha M, Suhaas K P, “Early Pothole Detection Method and Accidental Preventive Technique Using Machine Learning Algorithm”, 3rd National Conference on Engineering Innovations and Solutions, GSSSIETW, Mysore, April 2019.
2. Suhaas K P, S Senthil, “A Study of Various Routing Protocols for Ad Hoc Networks”, International Symposium on Cloud Computing and Data Analytics (ISCCDA-17), The National Institute of Engineering, March 17-18, 2017.
3. Shubham Kumar, Suhaas K P, “Using Meta-Programming to Treat it’s Source as Data and Simulate Interospection and Evolution among Cognitive Systems”, International Symposium on Cloud Computing and Data Analytics (ISCCDA-17), The National Institute of Engineering, March 17-18, 2017.
4. Suhaas K P, “A Study of Various Routing Protocols for Ad Hoc Networks”, Cloud Computing Applications for Commerce, Management, Science and Technology, Maharaja Education Trust, 27 November, 2016.
“Issues and Challenges in Social Networks for Recommender Systems: A survey”, International journal of latest technology in Engineering management and applied science, 2017
“A survey on machine learning Techniques for Intrusion detection Systems”, Third IEEE International Conference on electrical, Electronics, Communication,Computer Technologies and optimization techniques, Mysore, 2018
- Dhananjaya, Shashank. (2012). Source Code Reusability metrics for Enhanced Legacy Software. International Journal of Engineering Innovations. 1. 38-41.
- A Novel Method in Matched Filter Spectrum Sensing to Minimize Interference from Compromised Secondary Users of Cognitive Radio Networks Shashank Dhananjaya and Yuvaraju B N 2018 3rd International Conference on Electrical; Electronics; Communication; Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques
Srinath R, NagaSwetha Devarakonda, Arun Biradar, “Sports Navigator – A Framework for all Sports Intelligence using Machine Learning (Game Census)”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-2, December 2019
Kiran Patil V, Kiran B.N, Rampur Srinath, “INTERNET OF THINGS FOR GREEN HOUSE GAS DETECTION SYSTEM, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume: 03 Issue: 05, 2016, P-ISSN: 2395-0072
Omkar P, Rampur Srinath, “Parallel Computing for Continuous Regression Automation Framework”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science & Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 2, 2016, ISSN : 2347 – 9817
Dharmendra D P, Rampur Srinath, “Cost-Effective User Priority Based Task Scheduling in Cloud, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science & Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 2, 2016, ISSN : 2347 – 9817
Jayaram C V and Rampur Srinath, Dispatcher Algorithm for Effective Resource Utilization of Server using Volunteer Computing : A Case Study, (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 3 (3) , 2012, 4465 – 4468.Conference Proceedings:
Srinath R, NagaSwetha Devarakonda, Arun Biradar, “Sports Navigator – One Platform for all Sports Intelligence using ML (Player Recommender) ”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No.02, (2020), pp. 1705-1709, January, 2020 (Scopus )
R Srinath, Arun Biradar, “A Survey on Service Oriented Scheduling for Big Data Cloud”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Volume -7, Special Issue-15, May 2019, pp.254-256, E-ISSN: 2347-2693
“Achieving QOS using Priorities under Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Conference on Sensor and Related Networks, (SENNET ’07), Vellor, India, Dec. 12-14, 2007
“AC: Cluster based secure routing protocol for WSN”, 3rd International Conference on Networking & Services, (ICNS 2007), Athens, Greece, June. 19-25, 2007
“WSN: Paradigm shift in Sensing Technology”, State Level Conference on Emerging Technologies in IT(VITCON-07), VIT, Bangalore, India, Apr 27-28, 2007 “Paradigm Shift in Pollution Measurement & Monitoring using WSN”, 14th Annual Symposium 2005, IEEE Bangalore Section, Bangalore, India, Nov. 25, 2005
1.“Defense Mechanisms for Bandwidth DDOS Attacks and Its Issues” International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication ISSN: 2321-8169 Volume: 3 Issue: 3 By Basavaraj Havale, Prajakta M ,Nagaveni
2.”Different Algorithms for Auto-Classification of Products” Vathsala R, Prajakta M, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal | Page 2556 International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 04 Issue: 05
3.”GRID BASED SOLAR POWER GENERATION WITH AUTOMATED SUN TRACKING” Prabhanjan, Prajakta M, Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Research Volume 02, Issue 05; [ISSN: 2455-1457]
Pradeep kumar H S, Shruthi, Vaishnavi N L, Ranjini M G: “Property based Fusion for Multifocus Images”, International Journal of Computer Engineering & Technology (IJCET), Volume 5, Issue 9, September (2014), pp. 20-26
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, (2014) “A NOVEL WAY OF VERIFIABLE REDISTRIBUTION OF THE SECRET IN A MULTIUSER ENVIRONMENTUSING GROUP KEY”, international Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3-9, ISSN e: 2319- 1163 p: 2321- 7308, Sept, 2014.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, (2012) “Anonymous access structure for a shared Secret in a multi user environment using Boolean Algebra”, International Journal of Computer Applications, 4-2, ISSN 2250-1797, Aug 2012.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, (2012) “Securing the Biometric Image through Encryption & Image Slicing”, International Journal of Computer Science, Information Technology & Security, 2-4, Aug 2012.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, (2012) “LosslessReconstruction of Secret Image Using Threshold Secret Sharing and Transformation”, International Journal of Network Security and its Applications, 4-3, 111-119, May 2012.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “A Novel way of ICON based authentication methods”, BMSCE , Bangalore IEEE-IACC2015 978-1-4799-8047-5/15, 12th – 13th Jun 2015.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “Authentication protocol for detecting the attack & verifying the users and secret shares”, JSSATE, Bangalore National conference, 4th -5th Sept 2014.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “A Novel Algorithm to Protect the Secret Image through Image Fusion and Verifying the Dealer and the Secret Image”, ICSIP 2014 , BNMITBangalore CSP-IEEE, 8th – 10th January 2014.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “Modified Kerberosto mutually authenticate the share holder and the requester in a multi user environment”, CIIT -2013 , Bombay ELSEVIER, 18th -19th October 2013.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “A novel way of protecting the shared key by using secret sharing & Embedding using pseudo random numbers”, CSEA – 2012, Delhi Springer Vol -2, 897-904, 25th – 27th May 2012.
- Devaki P, Dr. G. Raghavendra Rao, “A novel way of providing Confidentiality to shared secret key and authenticate the shares during reconstruction”, ACS& IT – Chennai, July 14-15, 2012.
- Monika Nag K J “Detecting Truthfulness of Packet Dropping Attacks using Public Auditing System in Wireless Ad-hoc Networks”, International journal for scientific research and development, vol. 3, Issue 04,2015, ISSN:2321-0613
- Shubham Singh, Monika Nag K J, “Land Price Prediction using Machine Learning Algorithm”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume: 07 Issue: 05 | May 2020 e-ISSN: 2395-0056 p-ISSN: 2395-0072
- Monika Nag K J, “Botnet identification using coarse grained algorithm” 3rd National Conference on Engineering Innovations and Solutions, GSSSIETW, Mysore, April 2019.
Pragathi N M, Mayura D Tapkire (2020): “Implementing Arbitrary Precision in Java Script Runtime”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, 8(4), 1013-1018
Ravikumar N R, Prateek C, Sathvik Bhandar, Rahul Kumar, Mayura D. Tapkire (2020), “Virtual Voice Assistant”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 07(04), 3399-3402
Likhitha P M, Poornashree Narayani S Kulkarni, Rashmi G, Rashmi K V, Mayura D T (2019): “Object Detection and Image Labelling using Machine Learning Technique”, International journal of Research in Electronics and Computer Engineering, 7(2), 1228-1230
Mayura D. Tapkire, B. M. Patil and V. M. Chandode (2013): “Parallel Data Processing in the Cloud using Nephele”, International Journal of Computer Applications, 69 (17), 1-8Conference Proceedings:
Mayura D. Tapkire, and Bankat M. Patil (2012): “Efficient Parallel Data Processing in the Cloud using Nephele”, International Conference on Current Trends and Challenges in Management, Engineering, Computer application and Technology, during March 23-25, 2012
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka ,"Merits and Demerits of Existing Energy Efficient Data Gathering Techniques for Wireless Sensor Networks." International Journal of Computer Applications9 (2013).
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka ,"Intelligent data gathering in distributed wireless sensor environment-A Real Scenario." International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (2229-5518)2 (2013): 789-794.
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka ," MAC Layer Protocols for WSN --Comparison and Performance Improvement Strategy”, International Journal of Engineering Research,4 (2014), 217—220.
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka ,"Qualified Breakdown of Wi-Fi with and without standard in Wireless Networks-Onus on Throughput," International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering ,4 (2015), 19-21.
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram,” Data Gathering”-An Emerging Technology in Wireless Sensor Networks”, Proceedings of International conference on Emerging Trends In Engineering, (2012),108.
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka,” Comparison of MAC Layer protocols for wireless Sensor Networks”, Proceeding of International conference on Evolutionary Trends in Information Technology, (2012).
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka,” Performance Improvement of DMAC For data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks”, Proceedings of International conference on Global Research,” Sharing innovative thoughts, gaining memorable knowledge, (2012), 61-68.
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka,” Necessity of Improvement in existing Data gathering Techniques in wireless sensor Network”, Proceedings of International conference on Global Research,” Technology Innovation creates success to organization development, (2013), 49-57.
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka ,"Comparative Analysis of Data Gathering Protocols with Multiple Mobile Elements for Wireless Sensor Network." Proceedings of First International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems: Volume 1. Springer International Publishing, 2016, 281—290.
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka,” Analysis of Data Gathering Protocol and Security Issues during Data Aggregation in WSN.” Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Computer and Electronics Engineering, (2016), 101—104.
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, and D. V. Ashoka. "Validation of Multiple Mobile Elements Based Data Gathering Protocols for Dynamic and Static Scenarios in Wireless Sensor Networks." Procedia Computer Science 92 (2016): 260-266.
- Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, D. V. Ashoka ,”Multiple Mobile Elements Based Energy Efficient Data Gathering Technique in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Digital Business-Business Algorithms, Cloud Computing and Data Engineering, Springer, 2018, 263-285.
- L. Kavya Priya, Bhat Geetalaxmi Jayram, “WSN-Based Electronic Livestock of Dairy Cattle and Physical Parameters Monitoring,” Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology and Technology, Springer, 2019, 37-45.
Abhishek G C, Pramukh B V, Pranav T V, Shravan S Vasista, B S Prathibha : “ Facial Key-Point Detection and Real-Time Filtering Using Convolutional Neural Network”, IJSRCSEIT ISSN:2456-3307, Vol 4, 228-232, May 2018.
Karthik T N, Madhu C, Abhinaya R, Prathibha B S, : “Intelligent Food Menu Ordering System” International Symposium on Cloud Computing and Data Analytics (ISCCDA17) Organised by CS Division, NIE, Mysuru during 17-03-2017 to 18-03-2017.
Alisab B Havaragi, Prathibha B S: “User-Based Collaborative Filtering System for Tourist Attraction Recommendations”, IJARCST 2016, 194, Vol. 4, Issue 2 (Apr. - Jun. 2016),Sachin B M, Sourabh S P, Suhas G R, Sheetal Raj G, Prathibha B S: “Lightweight Classroom Surveillance System with MIS Integration”, IJETR Volume 03, Issue 05, Page no 2351, May 2015.
Prathibh.B.S.: “Geographic Information Systems as an Integrating Technology: Overview, Concepts, and Definitions”, IJRITCC ISSN: 2321-8169, 2, 10th issue, 3204 – 3207, October 2014Conference Proceedings:
Kavya Rani, Prathibha B.S.: “Design and Implementation of School children’s vehicle tracking and monitoring system”, National Conference on Communication and Data Science” conducted in association with IETE and publication partners BJIT-Springer & IJCA on 26th April 2019.
Ujvala U, Prathibha.B.S: “Trace Analyzer – A way to automate debugging”, 4th National conferenceon Advancements in Information Technology”, held at Department of IS&E, JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore during May 7th and 8th 2018.
Deeksha Sathish, Nagashree N H, Prathibha.B.S.: Implementation of 3D Face Recognition System under the variations of Pose, Expression and Occlusions, National Conference on Recent Advances in Information & Communication Engineering (NCRAICE-2016) organized by AIT, Chikkamagaluru, May 2016.
Shivakumara, Prathibha B.S: “Design and Implementation of SCADA Security System using Honeypot”, National conference on Recent Advances in computing, informatics, communication and Applications” in association with Computer Society of India, on 23rd May 2015.
- Nandini B.M, Pooja U and Chandana J U, “Employee Performance Monitoring Using WMI and Opencv”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Volume 8, Issue 4,Pg. 338-342, April 2020
- SHREE RAKSHA M P , NANDINI B M, “Remote Monitoring of the Patients using the IoT Widget through HrutGati Android Application”, Volume: 07 Issue: 05, pg. 865-869, May2020.
- Nandini B.M and Narasimha Kaulgud (2020): “Performance Comparison of Dehazing Algorithms on different platforms”, IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-7281-0418-8, no: 322-326
- Nandini B.M, Ankit Maheshwari, Anuradha Kumari and Anjali Kumari, “Movie Recommendation System using Apache Spark”, AIJR, Volume 1, 978-81- 936820-0-5, 280-286, 28th April 2018.
- Nandini B.M, Shailesh Kumar, Saket Singh, Vidya Sagar and Shubham Charan Pahari, “Attendance System Using GPS, Fingerprint Scanner with Machine Learning and Data Analytics”, IJMETMR, Volume 4, Issue 4, 628-630, April 2017
- Kavyashree, B.M. Nandini, “Survey on Trust Management Mechanism in Cognitive Radio Network”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 04 Issue: 05 ,pg. 1599-1605, May -2017
- Nandini B.M and Narasimha Kaulgud (2016): “A Study of Various Approaches for Enhancement of Foggy/Hazy Images” , IJCSIS Journal, Volume 14, Special Issue, pg. 82-89, October 2016.
- Nandini B.M, Ashish Choudhary, Abhishek Tripathi, Abhishek Bajaj and Mudit Rathi, “Attendance generation using facial recognition”, IJRTER journal, Volume 14, Special Issue, Pg. 338-342, May 2016
- Nandini B.M and Roopa M,“Optimization of Bandwidth for IoT”, IJARCCE journal, Volume 5, Issue 4, pg. 362-365, April 2016
- Nandini B.M, Tulika , Sai Navya Keerthana Y and Sai Sravaya C H, “Detection of Asthma using Nano Bio-Sensors through data mining principles”, IJMTER journal, Volume 3, Issue 6, Pg. 11-20, April 2016
- Nandini B.M and Narasimha Kaulgud (2018): “ Modified Dark Channel Prior for effective haze removal in indoor and outdoor images” , at National Conference on Communication, Signal Processing, IoT, Networking and Embedded Application (NCCOSINE-2018) on 17th and 18th May 2018,
- Nandini B.M and Narasimha Kaulgud (2017): “Effective Hazy Image restoration using Color Attenuation Prior”, at International Symposium on Cloud Computing and Data Analytics on 17th & 18th March 2017.